Torment/Bloodlines Challenges

Congrats to winners!

GGG, please don't make challenges harder just because these guys have enough time or are capable to complete it so fast. I love poe, but the sad thing is that I will never be able to compete in anything because I am working guy with other activities during weekdays. But please let me play at least for some potato prices. :)
Once again, ggg misspelled my name.

Oh wait. Congratulation to the winners.
grats to the guys who managed first and have enough free time for the game.
Spoiler
i could have spent my well deserved holiday playing but i rather enjoy it by traveling nature
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Want to see new achievements in the next few months ! So funny to play full charges or minions builds to get achievements, but how about easter eggs ? Wanna find Chris monster rare as albinos rhoa !
Doot
"
Chris wrote:
We haven't announced an end-date for these challenge leagues, so there are still several months left for you to earn yours!

Www....what? Aren't they 3-month long like the previous ones, ending on March 12 2015?

On second thought... I can't find any information about the new leagues' duration in the 1.3.0 patch notes... is this what going mad feels like? [possible... HYPE?]
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Cheers! I love this game :D
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We haven't announced an end-date for these challenge leagues, so there are still several months left for you to earn yours!

Www....what? Aren't they 3-month long like the previous ones, ending on March 12 2015?

On second thought... I can't find any information about the new leagues' duration in the 1.3.0 patch notes... is this what going mad feels like? [possible... HYPE?]

They have said on numerous places (the first I can remember being the one hour talk Chris and Qarl had with the community on the official PoE stream just before 1.3.0 release) that they didn't know how long the leagues will last. Chris announced a few days ago that act 4 and the new expansion are supposed to come out early april, so I think we are going for a 4 months league, which is not that long (before the previous leagues, it was the usual format).
IGN : @Morgoth
Please allow us finally to use items from races in bloodlines...... :/
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

I want totem :S
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
Lol i played with tsaeko! He's a big pro in softcore! Congratulations guys!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info