Torment/Bloodlines Challenges

Very good job guys!
Clean underwear totem
Saved
Thanks for the update. The dream is still alive
honestly, the bloodlines challenge is maybe the easiest to get. you will meet all bloodlines in 1 playthrough (i got it merciless docks).
The Bloodline challenge are pretty easy and quick to complete. The worst to me is id all uniques. Think I got 14 so far and I play way too much as it is. I can't really see how players find/trade/buy them so quickly.

Im still trying to finish 2 master missions, one for haku and one for tora. THink I have 4 torments left even tho i have 2 lvl 85 characters in Torment. 2 of the Torments I have never seen, the other two got away.

Still plan on getting most of this done by doing it completely solo.
Congratulations to these peepz! #freaks :P
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Just got my first one today! Shrines/encounters down! One master mission until that's down. Just gotta hunt the last few ghosts then the rest is all downhill.
"
Entropher wrote:
I play torment every day, 3 still missing there. I don't think I can do all bloodlines. Maybe I'll settle on 6-7/8.

Every decent HC player had the challenge done in the first day, it's really easy
Am I 7th or 8th, or did more than a couple sneak in the past 5 hours?
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Since the Challenge leagues are about getting 8/8 can you guys make a leaderboard on how many have made it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info