Looking for traditional phys ST HC viable build

hey

I'm looking for traditional, non crit physical ST build for Scion ( or any other class ).
Need to be HC viable - I'm playing on bloodlines.

Is there any guide or passive tree out there? All I could find was LL or Crit SC build.

I would be happy if anyone could help me with that.

Cheers
SolaMira
;-)
Nobody have anything? :(
;-)
Best plan is crit dagger physical with a Coil.

Anything else is about as good as ebola.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
It just doesn't do much damage right now. The links and the passive tree wouldn't be terribly difficult to figure out, but it just wouldn't do much damage. Too many nerfs.

If you're insistent, then here are some rough tree formats:

--

Traditional Eva-based 2H Sword spec:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4Zju2DCC6bjf66fXXTfq_rxKK74-4O73oj9qOKTZLWin8rMHyNfTpCS3jdqDBx1CMFtY2_UUcKm-cKSn3jn4d2Z6D8xXjrvqcZtMrTLOndDepidcvNmL02ZU2wq4rwxILpRrkdFexHfoTZqZSHaqkneHqE72EhYEt07QUteu-KIiz7IVVeE8CmB3XcPScgMn6GYKQ50IFH4iLiFSDYvTWStfJuqkrIPycqTaZXTeP-j6xHfVvnD9y9MbDL9dRSAhGj50TSAyfh76n6iO0aVTboZKPlxfVGHHgxng==

Gems would be the usual Spectral Throw - LMP - PPAD - Faster Attacks - Added Fire..

This is the old way of running ST. Not really done anymore because, well, it just doesn't do very much damage.

--

Experimental Phys-Conversion Armor-based Non-specific 2H spec:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAuR3EgorwFezpRr6nsKtHfr02ZU2bLXXLhNmHaqmU6mLNmI1-KaVOKrZBqSdhIZBsBS1673TthO9gS5_LpzAB5_xLFE0Ykbyf0iGezYIH8kHZfJHOVw2FUtlhOQ7rCe8OUEdfPxQgPfyMz_ZIWGPPfq2Ndqx82fcy6hgyfoZgIVVeEycgiiIs-8CmB3XcPRLhcqlqAZe0Val35YKb7DjtIFfiLdIaOJBVJy9G11cpcYXAGvMRsUKiAOFzBLPwH2jyWfOsqp8-VbXBBKQZtiwl3xv6OlJhUu9O

You'd rearrange the tree a bit based on weapon choice.
Gems would be ST - LMP - PPAD - Phys to Lightning - Weapon Elemental Damage.

I'm not sure how well this would work out, but it may be worth a shot. You'd run Hatred and Herald of Ash. Possibly prolif HOA. The new Phys to Lightning gem has amazing synergy with the Templar tree elemental nodes and WED, and provides a new way to scale your damage despite using the same old traditional physical base.

I think, if I were you, I'd give this method a shot. This one may or may not do good damage, but a traditional ST tree is guaranteed to do poor damage.

Last edited by Languidness on Jan 8, 2015, 2:14:58 AM
Thanks, I will check it and maybe give it a try. I had hope that it will be still viable but was also worried that nerfs do too much to this build :(

;-)
Last edited by SolaMira on Jan 8, 2015, 3:29:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info