Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 5

main point of this map is to make your characterbuild immortal...thats all

you have to be really deranged to fight the king of zimbaweland(jake) and others in hc
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jan 6, 2015, 6:05:26 AM
Five pages and only one person pointed out that whoever took this screenie forgot to activate their auras? No wonder this looks hard, it's because they balanced it for 0 reserved. :P
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
so pay to win than yeah ? going down
i guess havocs crazy dagger can win this.
looks like content for the uber uber rich, even more so than PvP?
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
Barivius wrote:
"
mgriff wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
This map is a death-trap. Seriously. I have no idea how people are going to manage it!

Guess this is a softcore only map then?

It's a nocore map. Maybe it will get loaded up in soft core, but I don't think anyone will run it more than one. Maybe HC will run one at the end of the league when losing the character stops mattering.

Most HC players play in the challenge leagues, with less real HC league activity. After a league ends, characters might as well be in standard, as it's a good place to do scientific build testing.

So I expect HC players would take this challenge after they are done with a character, and want to see how it stands up to the challenge. Should be something interesting to watch a party of streamers face, for example. Knowing some or all may rip.

I hope it is deadly. But I also hope the rewards aren't too insane. Any reward items seem unlikely to be enjoyed within a HC challenge league, for example. Perhaps in time they'll tweak the difficulty down if people aren't running them, but they should start at a hellish difficulty. I'm saying essentially that it would be nice if the rewards are more like trophy's.
"
morbo wrote:
"
This map is a death-trap. Seriously. I have no idea how people are going to manage it!

Uh?

Translation: prepare for FPS issues, desync and unbalanced spike damage

Oh, so you want people with level 100, godly gear and exclusively damage nodes to tickle your 2k little fragile ass in sake of balance? Think again m8
Wanna be so fun to see interactions between grandmasters builds. Just expect special newsletter for grandmasters to explain how they gonna use characters in their hole part.
Doot
"
mgriff wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Guess this is a softcore only map then?

People said the exact same thing about Uber Atziri.

People will man up.
My plan is to get the grandmasters stuck on the corner of a doorway and then chip them with aoe damage over three hours with no damage taken!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info