[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

Add me to the rip list :P. For future reference - is quality KB worth it?
i am running this build in bloodlines and its working just fine so far lvl 66
but i am yet to fit hatred aura, pcoc gem and proj att dmg in

atm i run the 3 heralds

my gear

yeah i know the rings could be better ^^
maybe i am just a dps watcher, but leaving out WED would cost me 1k dps
cold dmg should be replaced though

my tree is pretty straightforward, i still miss the shadow crit nodes and those 50% near ondars
havent touched the ranger area yet

any advice? ^^
"
Bawtzki wrote:
Add me to the rip list :P. For future reference - is quality KB worth it?

What did you die to?
Quality KB is alright, not totally needed but does help. If you reroll, may as well buy a cheap 12%+ quality one to start.

"
prospecial wrote:
i am running this build in bloodlines and its working just fine so far lvl 66
but i am yet to fit hatred aura, pcoc gem and proj att dmg in

atm i run the 3 heralds

my gear

yeah i know the rings could be better ^^
maybe i am just a dps watcher, but leaving out WED would cost me 1k dps
cold dmg should be replaced though

my tree is pretty straightforward, i still miss the shadow crit nodes and those 50% near ondars
havent touched the ranger area yet

any advice? ^^

Gear is mostly alright. It's good that you're stacking IIR too.

Master craft a 3rd res on your boots so that it's easier to manage the rest of your gear.
I'd say buy a new wand first, the higher phys and base crit will help a lot with leech.

You can get higher roll Aurseize + Rat's Nest, but they can wait until later. I'd focus on getting PPD instead of Added Cold Damage. Using 3 Heralds is fine if you prefer that.
Your amulet is nice but you can get crit rolls on there too, so maybe shop for one later.

Decent setup though, good luck.
IGN: @Oos
"
Oosband wrote:

What did you die to?

It was my own fault, I was baiting Congealed Blood with an empty Staunching flask, got debuffed, died in ~0.5s :P.
Hi Oosband,

I'm currently leveling a wander in torment, and I have a few questions:
Have you tried to kill Atziri and Uber? Do you think phys wander are powerful enough to kill Uber? I think it's enough for simple atziri but Uber might be tricky (I have a 270 pdps wand).
What about conc effect, have you tried it? It might be a good gem in a softcore environment.

Thanks and have fun!
Nice build, tried something similar starting as ranger, level 83 on bloodlines atm.

Curious why you decided not to use maligaro's, seems like the crit multi alone is worth using them.

Wondering if I should change
for

Working on getting a 6L something at the moment, just way to poor to afford any decent 6L

Also noticed you didn't take vaal pact, seems incredibly nice especially on blood lines to counter reflect and just add survivability.

Current Tree:

Gear:
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Last edited by twapper on Jan 14, 2015, 11:53:02 AM
"
Porcoflic wrote:
Hi Oosband,

I'm currently leveling a wander in torment, and I have a few questions:
Have you tried to kill Atziri and Uber? Do you think phys wander are powerful enough to kill Uber? I think it's enough for simple atziri but Uber might be tricky (I have a 270 pdps wand).
What about conc effect, have you tried it? It might be a good gem in a softcore environment.

Thanks and have fun!

I didn't try uber or normal atziri, I don't feel comfortable risking 30ex+ in HC with this build, I'd rather roll an RF based build that can use PoLight+PoFire.
Normal Atziri would be possible on SC though, you would beat Vaal/Trio pretty easy but may have issues sustaining power charges vs Atziri. It's a decent build for it though.

I tested conc but didn;t notice a clear speed increase, so while it may be good, there;s much better gems to use in your 5/6L.

"
twapper wrote:
Nice build, tried something similar starting as ranger, level 83 on bloodlines atm.

Curious why you decided not to use maligaro's, seems like the crit multi alone is worth using them.

Wondering if I should change
for

Working on getting a 6L something at the moment, just way to poor to afford any decent 6L

Also noticed you didn't take vaal pact, seems incredibly nice especially on blood lines to counter reflect and just add survivability.

Current Tree:

Gear:

Maligaros are great, I just prefer to play more defense oriented and you can get some insane utility stats on gloves (look at mine). Malis are a solid choice though, they provide the highest dps on that slot by far, so up to you.

I didn't head for Vaal Pact because with Ondar's + Acrobatics you barely get hit by reflect, and it's only small hits anyway. The only scary reflect for me was HoIce shatters but I just turned off HoIce for ele reflect maps.
If you stack really high crit multi then Vaal Pact is needed, but even with your great gear you can get away with not using it.

Nice gear and tree though. Personally I'd use those rare gloves over Malis, and craft 12% attack speed on master bench, but it's up to you.
You can drop Mind Drinker because of the 2% leech on ring (and 2% on gloves if you chose to use them).
Just wanted to say thanks and nice write up.

It's been fun leveling with KB even though it can be slower than the usual arc/tend/flame*blast/trap method, it's a nice change and viable.

Sup Oos, as someone who followed you around since the CoD days, finally to be able to do something you did was pretty hype.

I have not played since october or something and decided to give it a try to this build when i saw the post on /r/Pathofexile and Oh boy, this last couple of days has been a blast (heh).

My current tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMHHgj0CaAOSBGWFLAWvx9BI_YmlSoLLR8wcTB8MgE2PTpCP3NJUUqaS3hMs02SUDBRR1VLWbxh4mKsY0NqQ2qMaxdsjGznbWxwUnNwfXV_K3_Ggh6D24w2jX2Nv5UglS6aYZsmnaqfiKIEoqOi2aOKpzSw2LIZtUi86sBUwJzBxcHzwnPFKMgUzerOcM96037UI9aK3ajjhOd06NbrFO4O73rw1fPq9W_2W_bn-u_8ZP66

Now for the gear i picked a bunch of random stuff i have to try the build before investing into it, bare in mind this is on Std (no, im not rich) didnt try new leagues because they are already waay too deep for my liking.

At the moment im Running The 3 heralds and Wrath for shits and giggles, looking to get a new wand soon so i can go Herald of Ice/Ash and Hatred. i could technically run them but oh well.

Currently sitting at 3.3k hp and 378 ES, Tooltip on KB w/o Power Charges is 5.5k and with PC is 8.6k and tooltip on PS is 10k with no PC and 16k with PC's.

K I N E C T B L A S T B O Y S
"
Kenzaiy wrote:
Sup Oos, as someone who followed you around since the CoD days, finally to be able to do something you did was pretty hype.

I have not played since october or something and decided to give it a try to this build when i saw the post on /r/Pathofexile and Oh boy, this last couple of days has been a blast (heh).

My current tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMHHgj0CaAOSBGWFLAWvx9BI_YmlSoLLR8wcTB8MgE2PTpCP3NJUUqaS3hMs02SUDBRR1VLWbxh4mKsY0NqQ2qMaxdsjGznbWxwUnNwfXV_K3_Ggh6D24w2jX2Nv5UglS6aYZsmnaqfiKIEoqOi2aOKpzSw2LIZtUi86sBUwJzBxcHzwnPFKMgUzerOcM96037UI9aK3ajjhOd06NbrFO4O73rw1fPq9W_2W_bn-u_8ZP66

Now for the gear i picked a bunch of random stuff i have to try the build before investing into it, bare in mind this is on Std (no, im not rich) didnt try new leagues because they are already waay too deep for my liking.

At the moment im Running The 3 heralds and Wrath for shits and giggles, looking to get a new wand soon so i can go Herald of Ice/Ash and Hatred. i could technically run them but oh well.

Currently sitting at 3.3k hp and 378 ES, Tooltip on KB w/o Power Charges is 5.5k and with PC is 8.6k and tooltip on PS is 10k with no PC and 16k with PC's.

K I N E C T B L A S T B O Y S

Ye good stuff man, glad you enjoy it.
I'll try log on some time and see if I have any random std gear for you.
You need new jewelry and a wand, then you can fix auras and get higher hp, everything else is fine though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info