[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

Ah sorry guys, I took a little break and forgot to check the thread, I'll try and reply to everyone. Starting on page 10:

"
ewaste wrote:
-

Gear is nice, everything looks solid, just try and get more accuracy on gear if possible.

"
alt0172 wrote:
HOw do you kill Palace Dominus (last form)?

I have 2 vaal disc (i.m CI with 7.6k es), but his cleave+bleed do so much dmg...

High HP single bosses are hard to sustain power charges and leech on, so I usually skip Palace Dom and Magaera honestly.

"
BaggerX wrote:
-

Invest in a 5L chest, buy an evasion rare, then later buy a Belly and 5L it yourself over time, will be your best option.
Get a wand with crit.
New evasion/accuracy/res gelm.
Then dps gloves/jewelry.
You're on the right path just need some more levels. Your post is a few days old so update me where you're at now.

"
gfeldman wrote:
-

Ye nice CwDT setup. I'd probably level the gems a little more to compensate for no Inc Duration though.

"
roffo wrote:
-

Aw sucks man, rip. You had nice gear.

"
jimmyjangles wrote:
-

You doing well, nice gear for early on.
Master craft WED on belt and upgrade your jewelry to better dps when you can.
After that you can get better boots for more res then get an accuracy helm and dps gloves. Good luck.

-------------
Page 11 replies
-------------

"
lDantonl wrote:
-

alt0172 has already replied to you, but I'll add:
Your gear is pretty solid, I'm guessing you updated it recently. It all looks pretty good. Just invest in a crazy wand next. Your 1.1 base wand is alright because of blood rage, but a fast wand will help you a lot with kiting.
Get some more dex/str on gear if possible.

"
Sinnerrr wrote:
@Oosband : Hi bro , can you share leveling tree - 20-40-60-80-100 points for party conduit tree , will be glad if you do this :)

http://i.imgur.com/DoMgpqH.png
That's all you really need.
Head for the life first, picking up some random damage nodes if you pass through them, then pick up Fusillade cluster and Acrobatics before maps, then fill the rest.
If you're leveling with a spell then get some ele nodes and respec them later.

"
VuFFeR wrote:
-

Glad you enjoy the build!
I'd suggest replacing Alpha's because Heralds don't work in it, so you're only getting +2 for Hatred. A high evasion/accuracy helm will be better and selling Alphas will give youy currency for other slots.
Buy a 5L chest and reroll the WED on belt if you can.
Ballistic Mastery is ok if you want to get it at 90+, for 2 points it will help you Power Siphon moving targets but there's better nodes to get first.
Yeah, closed maps are amazing for KB, but you'll still wreck open maps.

"
BaggerX wrote:
-

For Dungeon Brutus just run circles around him, basically kite but in a circle, you should avoid all his attacks that way. Juggle your KB to keep power charges up for Power Siphon. It's mostly a DPS check though, skip him if you want.

"
lDantonl wrote:

any thoughts on this wand for the build? i know it's not an imbued but how viable would it be for 75+ maps? what kind of wand should i look for an upgrade to replace this?

Thanks in advance.

That wand is nice. Slower basees have higher crit chance, so the 12% is really solid. But the attack speed will let you down. It doesn't matter as much for you because you're CI/Blood Rage, but a faster wand help a lot with kiting (less time locked in animation).
That wand will be fine for a while, but I'd invest in a crazy Imbued later when you can.

"
Madcow1120 wrote:
I'm caught here. Keep using my chest with high evasion but only 5L or use this corrupted 6L chest that I can chrome with vorici but it's much less evasion.

47% chance to dodge vs 42%

I can sell either I suppose but just undecided

It depends how much currency you have, really. That 6L is nice but it will be hard to chrome again considering it has such high dex requirements. If you are going to Vorici it then do 1 blue socket for 4chrome/vaal. Hopefully it wont take too many tries to hit BBGGGG.
As you're in Torment, I'd value a 6L over 1k evasion, so recolour it if you have enough vaal orbs.
IGN: @Oos
"
@Oosband

Thanks for your reply, what would be a good example of a imbued wand upgrade to my current omen wand? a standard league 3ex imbued? 6ex?
trying to figure out how much currency i need to accrue to buy it :) (mirrored wands are well out of my price range unfortunately)
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
Last edited by lDantonl on Jan 23, 2015, 9:49:26 AM
"
lDantonl wrote:
"
@Oosband

Thanks for your reply, what would be a good example of a imbued wand upgrade to my current omen wand? a standard league 3ex imbued? 6ex?
trying to figure out how much currency i need to accrue to buy it :) (mirrored wands are well out of my price range unfortunately)

It's up to you how much you want to spend.

My wand is 218 pDPS, but 185 pDPS 1.4+ speed and 10% crit is all you really need to clear all the content in the game. But of course, the higher you go, the more fun the build is.
So yeah, 200 pDPS or higher is a good goal to have, just depends on your budget.
Decided to master craft this wand i found. Regaled the flat phy. What would be the best to craft in the open prefix slot?
Last edited by patwah33 on Jan 23, 2015, 8:20:23 PM
"
patwah33 wrote:
Decided to master crafted this wand i found. Regaled the flat phy. What would be the best to craft in the open prefix slot?

Probably lightning damage to have larger shocks.

Or maybe exalt for phys/accuracy hybrid or a high roll elemental. Wands can roll so many mods though that this is risky. I'm just suggesting because a bench prefix wont give you much.
What are the advantages of using a PHY wand over an ELE one? Other than for leech.

I upgraded from ele to phy wand...

but only gain 170dps in my KB. And i don't find my leech any better either.

IGN - Duck_Ya
Last edited by erimin5 on Jan 24, 2015, 7:22:03 AM
@Oosband will soon have a 10.8 crit 290+ pdps wand up for mirror as soon as I hit flaring or tempered :)

Got incision, 2nd tier cmulti, cruel, mercenary so its over 200%+ phys and master crafted 12% ias only need that flat now :D

Its hard capping the str, and cant get any ev helm with 600+ with life cres and accuracy
Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555
Hi!

I am playing your build in Torment at the moment (level 39 in Cruel so far). It's a lot of fun, now that I have Kinetic Blast with GMP, FA and Power Charge on Crit running.

I was wondering about chaos resistance. In your setup, you seem to have no chaos resist at all from gear - it shows -60 %. Is it now needed? Why not? Should I get chaos resist?

MisterHat
thinking about characters that I wanna play ... this looks fun!
do you think this wand will be good enough for high level maps with this build?

it's 180pdps, but the crit is pretty nice.
"

@OosBand

hey again, sorry for the frequent questions but i wanted to get your opinion on my new wand.

picked this up for 1 ex

is it worth putting the elreon multiple crafting mods to get crit multi and attack speed for this? Are there room for these mods?

Thanks again.
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info