65k RT Facebreaker Cyclone Atziri Farmer (with Video)

Hello there,

in this Thread ill just post my Itembuild and Skilltree for my lvl 85 Duelist on Torment. If you have any questions feel free to whisper me (IGN: IsHeRlyPlayingDuelist), or if im not online use this thread or send me a pm. :)

Because so many asked for Bandits:

I have Oak/Oak/kill.

You can help Oak in merc too, if u think u need the endurance charge, but in my opinion its not needed

Tree

Video

Twitch Channel

Offense Stat Screen w/o flask, vaal haste:

Defense stat screen:

Last edited by 1BaneBoy on Jan 4, 2015, 6:24:46 PM
sick build,mind posting stats as a screenshoot? (offense,defense)
Looks like a lot of fun!
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Dugi96 wrote:
sick build,mind posting stats as a screenshoot? (offense,defense)

Added to screens! :)
I like your character name. Anyways, how do you feel about the recent change to Cyclone?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
I like your character name. Anyways, how do you feel about the recent change to Cyclone?

I wont call it a buff, cause the damage didnt increase (if i remember correctly :D), but its much more smoother to play. The desync isnt a big issue now :)
"
"
Daresso wrote:

I wont call it a buff, cause the damage didnt increase (if i remember correctly :D), but its much more smoother to play. The desync isnt a big issue now :)

I prefer the new version too. I've been testing it out on Torment to level up a Marauder. If you're listening GGG, would you consider revising Cyclone's early gem level mana cost? The gem is unusable without bloodmagic. Is that intentional?
Last edited by Daresso on Jan 4, 2015, 5:05:50 PM
"
Daresso wrote:
"
"
Daresso wrote:

I prefer the new version too. I've been testing it out on Torment to level up a Marauder. If you're listening GGG, would you consider revising Cyclone's early gem level mana cost? The gem is unusable without bloodmagic. Is that intentional?

Well all u need to run cyclone is facebreaker + crest of perandus + some flat phys. Should work with bm.
I spent a long time with the gem back in Invasion so I am pretty familiar with its workings. Static Strike seems pretty cool. The timed delay is a bit wonky though. Have you tested it out in your Carcass Jack?
Spoiler
Last edited by Daresso on Jan 4, 2015, 5:22:58 PM
"
Daresso wrote:
I spent a long time with the gem back in Invasion so I am pretty familiar with its workings. Static Strike seems pretty cool. The timed delay is a bit wonky though. Have you tested it out in your Carcass Jack?
Spoiler

Not yet. Should try this out later. Im kinda unexperienced with Static Strike. But it wont work with facebreaker :(.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info