Missing Pet (Tried all "fixes") HELP!

I recently reclaimed my blue frog prince pet from my hideout in standard league hoping to use it on my character in torment. However, after reclaiming the pet from my hideout and logging into my other character, the pet doesn't appear in my mtx tab. I've read all related threads on this and tried purchasing items from masters to refresh the stash tab in the standard character's hideout, and even though it refreshed the stash tab, the pet is just nowhere to be found. It's not in any mtx tab or hideout stash tab on ANY character in ANY league. Where is my pet? I DON'T want to buy a new pet and quite frankly, nor should I HAVE to. Please solve this. That pet cost FIVE bucks. Five REAL bucks.

And before anyone comments saying it's probably just hidden in my hideout. It is not. The pet was reclaimed and just disappeared. I clicked it. I pressed delete to reclaim. And it LEGIT got deleted. I didn't even get to place it in my HO in torment. Very frustrated about this.
I also bought with REAL money several pets That are no longer with me in torment
Deer
Cat
Bear
Two Weta
Frogs
Fox and more but where are they now GGG?
"
FlowerPot wrote:
I also bought with REAL money several pets That are no longer with me in torment
Deer
Cat
Bear
Two Weta
Frogs
Fox and more but where are they now GGG?

Bump.
If anyone is still having trouble with locating any of their pets, could you please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info