[#1 BL Duelist] 2H Cyclone Atziri Slayer, Small 2.0.0 Update

"
pripple wrote:
Ripped my first cyclonist being too confident. Leveled trapper to 80 inbetween but now i had to make another cyclonist, its just too awesome =)

Oh btw grats on the azirislayin'

My first attempt at cyclone died to excess of confidence too. Vaal Cycloned some massive shrine pack, and when it ended, lgoh from vaal cyclone stopped, and got instantly wrecked.

It's a really fun skill for this league. Phylacteral? np I still gain life from them, Chaos Bond? lgoh comes to the rescue, etc
Yeah and it's surprisingly strong, atleast on merciless and early maps, this time i wanna see if it rolls through the higher maps aswell.

I assume you've got some upgrades to your gear since posting this guide, saw you trying to 6link an even better axe on tradechat, over 500 dps? Still using rare chest or?
"
pripple wrote:
Yeah and it's surprisingly strong, atleast on merciless and early maps, this time i wanna see if it rolls through the higher maps aswell.

I assume you've got some upgrades to your gear since posting this guide, saw you trying to 6link an even better axe on tradechat, over 500 dps? Still using rare chest or?

I have a better axe now, yes.

Until I 6L I'll keep using my Belly of the Beast, and then go kaom's.

I'll be updating the thread later when I hit the 6L
Solid build, but imo By the Blade cluster is pretty lackluster if u are not totally desperate for the 20 int it gives on its way. Getting Splitting Axes instead gives 36% more physical damage and 2% attack speed at the expense of losing 1 4% life node.

Tree

Sry about your death, you had a nice run.
Melee for life :D
"
MyH4o wrote:
Solid build, but imo By the Blade cluster is pretty lackluster if u are not totally desperate for the 20 int it gives on its way. Getting Splitting Axes instead gives 36% more physical damage and 2% attack speed at the expense of losing 1 4% life node.

Tree

Sry about your death, you had a nice run.
Melee for life :D

You need 109 INT to run lvl20 Conc Effect
damn what the hell happened there? next duelist is like 93, might take a while before some1 takes your spot :D
sorry for your death man, i hope you level another one and get back into it :) quick question though, Vaal cyclone VS regular cyclone thoughts?
oh wow RIP me .. i just died at level 64 from 95% lag act 3 congelated blood (whatever the name ) i leaped 10 times out of its attack but got port back due to lag each time .. gg me i guess? GG US !!
Playing a variation of this build in bloodlines, going well, but need a hand with something:

Level: 75
Health: 5,564
Resistances: 75%+
Chaos: 46%

DPS is at about 10.5k (5link), I have not played too much melee and im having trouble understanding how to upgrade Kaoms, am I just looking for something pDPS 450+ is that really going to make much of a difference? then if what I am buying has crit stats im assuming that messes with the pDPS stat (as well as the attack speed?)

Im assuming prehaps the increase will come from the flat added X-X physical damage.

Sorry for my ignorance!

thanks for any help.
I don't think pDPS takes crit in consideration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info