playing again after a very long break

hey guys, i just started path of exile again after taking a year long hiatus, i was wondering if anybody could help me out in re-speccing my char and such.I'm a level 41 witch Thanks for taking the time to look at and look through this!
LMFAO

Could you give more details on what you're thinking of? Do you want a more defensively specced witch or offensive? Any particular element you're wanting to spec into? What skills do you want to use?
Last edited by Septile on Jan 2, 2015, 5:13:25 PM
Well it seems like this post shoudnt be on the news page. Eventho if you need any tips or info on what is new since you left and whar skill gems you may use depending on how you want to play, please add me and i'll be happy to help you any way i can. My ign :thecheapunicorn. I will be online in about 4 hours. In the meantime you can always pm me through the website.
Keep it here forever. In fact, name a unique after this man. "The sneaky sleepy poster bow"
Hahah not the first time this has happened.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Why is this on the RSS feed?

And related to the question, there is no shortage of builds. The easiest way to find them is to just check the forums here, you'll get lots of info that way. You don't need to follow any build to the letter, but reading them will let you know what is useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info