[1.3] Low Life Flicker // >660k DPS // 1:45 Gorge Clear *BUILD DEAD*

Of course CI has easily double my ES. Of course CI has comparable or maybe even more DPS. Of course CI is much easier to gear. Guess why I put that into the Pro/Con area? This has never been proclaimed the be-all and end-all for all flicker builds. It was just an experiment, nothing more. So quit whining around.

"
BIGLITRO wrote:
(instertbullshittree here)
There u go , more es , more dps and u wont need power charges anymore...
Last edited by Abyssopelagic on Apr 11, 2015, 3:51:13 AM
"
Abyssopelagic wrote:
Of course CI has easily double my ES. Of course CI has comparable or maybe even more DPS. Of course CI is much easier to gear. Guess why I put that into the Pro/Con area? This has never been proclaimed the be-all and end-all for all flicker builds. It was just an experiment, nothing more. So quit whining around.

"
BIGLITRO wrote:
(instertbullshittree here)
There u go , more es , more dps and u wont need power charges anymore...
\

Nobody is whining about anything. It is just hard to watch how someone is just wasting their currency for shit like this.
The point is - your "experiment" failed even before it started, idk even what was your idea here. Usually people experiment with changing existing builds to make them in atleast some way better, but your build didn't make anything better. You even use item that adds nothing to your build (WTF CoE? o_O)
Thus...

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POST IT HERE?!
lol.
Last edited by Grimmnyr on Apr 13, 2015, 3:43:18 PM
"
Grimmnyr wrote:

Nobody is whining about anything. It is just hard to watch how someone is just wasting their currency for shit like this.

Its not your currency why are you being butthurt? lol. Its a pretty much stale variation of a CI dagger build but who cares.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Awesome build :)

Could u please add a lvling tree ? like 20 40 60 at least ? PLZ would be so nice, am new in the game and am kinda lost with passiv ^^

Anyway, GOOD f* JOB ! :)
WARNING : If you're new to the game, this build, like ALL low-life builds, is not made for you. They require very expensive gear to be functional and even if you manage to make it work with subpar gear like Solaris Lorica, it's just waaay easier to make a life or CI build (CI for flicker usually).

I also tried to go lowlife with my first character, thinking that I can manage to run it with Solaris Lorica. Ended up switching to CI and respeccing as soon as I got a reset.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info