Challenge League Totem Pole Decoration Preview

Quite beautiful.

I was expecting a totem grotesque with carcass and dead parts ala path of exile.

But this one is very beautiful and way better.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
That looks very nice! I really need more time to play this league and complete challenges now.
very nice
IGN: timtwins, timtwinz
Humn... Ahm... Humn... I don't like it.
it goes well with the artwork of supporter packs and comics. Guess you guys like romans quite a lot.
Nice! get it finished already, i want to see it grow ;)

keep up the good work!
You guys had best hurry up because I've seen a couple of players in bloodlines with 7 challenges completed already. :p
will there ever be pieces for past completed challenges?
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
Yes, I love the game. I am not a fan of the totem because I don't like how the size of each piece gets bigger from top to bottom. It looks dumb to me in that proportion. I think all of the pieces should be the same width except the top most one. It makes sense of each piece to get more detail but not bigger.
It's a worst reward so far for sure. I mean a lot of people dont give a damn how their ho looks. Just masters, stash and crafting benches.
I suggest that before next league starts you people at ggg make a pool with suggestions of rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info