[1.3] RF Lightning Tendrils Build Log

Build Overview/Thoughts
Pretty simple: I wanted to play a Righteous Fire build, and wanted to use an AoE spell so that I could recycle my 5L Carcass Jack. I also wanted a character that was capable of doing the full clear challenges, and figured that Lightning Tendrils had fairly high single target potential for an aoe skill.

Due to low amounts of %damage in the tree, I decided to further scale my damage by using Iron Will, which would then be multiplied by RF.

Have yet to test Storm Call, but Tendrils seem to clear faster than Ball Lightning with this setup, and it is working decently so far.

Gears

I don't plan on investing much more into this character as I want to start generating currency for my next build. The upgrade I am most interested in is an amulet with life, on top of the cast speed and regen (maybe some attributes too).

Build Stats and Goals
Lightning Tendrils (Faster Casting --> Conc Effect) | Ball Lightning | Defence

Cleared:
-Oba's
-Poorjoy's
-Olmec's
-Apex
-Whakawairua
-Vaal Temple

To Do:
-Grandmasters

Videos
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1629242
Last edited by Seinfire on Feb 25, 2015, 7:06:03 PM
I am started build this one as 3rd character on Torment to reach lvl85. Looks nice, I hope itt will be fun to play. Have som question:

1. I wonder when did you start use RF? Early on it looks impossible (around lvl 20).

2. What was the path you followed in leveling. I started go left for celestial triangulum, but I wonder which level you was when you reached Eldrich Battery?

3. It would be nice if you mention some thoughts about leveling and when you started RF. This is my first character which use RF so it is a little mess for me.

4. What about the bandits?

Thank you for the help and for this build!
Last edited by yodaHUN on Jan 10, 2015, 1:05:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info