HP flicker Stricker with 2h Oro´s

Hi community,

this is my first post here :D

I have a lvl 63 2h flicker stricker duellist with physical 2h dmg weapon atm.
And at lvl 67 i wanna switch to my 2h Oros sword.

i got some questions now.

1. are all my physical nodes wasted?

2. what passiv nodes increase my fire dmg instead?

3. Weapon elemental dmg nodes?

4. Fire dmg nodes?

5. Burn dmg nodes?

6. elemental dmg nodes?

What other nodes can you recommend?

7. What equip i need? Do i need fire damage and weapon elemental dmg on my gear?

ty community
1. Yes. All wasted since you do no physical damage.

2. Elemental damage nodes, melee damage nodes that do not specify physical damage.

3. Yes.

4. Yes.

5. To a degree, but it doesn't help much.

6. Yes.

7. Fire doryani belt(68), gang's momentum, if your gear allows, use mokou's embrace, you may struggle for lightning resists.
I have a simple question^^

What is better on 2h flicker?

Oros with fire passiv nodes

Or Kaoms orivacy with physical nodes?
Oros can self sustain flicker as long as you ignite the enemy, but does elemental damage which does not scale as well. So it is up to your preference of damage vs permanently self sustained flicker strikes.
I have high life reg. So i can sustain blood rage ^^

So u think full physical is better than pure fire?

And oros has higher attack speed than Kaoms.

Will i recognize the atk speed diffrence?
Last edited by Wr4ath on Dec 29, 2014, 12:37:43 PM
Physical damage is better when your gear is top notch. Not many enemies are resistant to physical damage either. However, you will have to find a reliable way of producing frenzy charges as physical flicker as consistency and getting started will be harder than oros which can just start flickering permanently as long as you have the mana or life (you can easily get 90% ignite chance). There isn't much of a difference in the attack speed.
so u would recommend kaoms?
In my opinion, kaom's would be suicide especially if your remaining equipment cannot cap resists. Getting 100% (assuming you have the fire doryani belt) worth of lightning resists with 3 pieces of equipment with stats(you may lack dex or int) isn't easy. Remember that you will not be running a shield or boots. I would say the oros build is optimal starting from templar while physical would be best from duelist.
"
DawnbringerRB wrote:
In my opinion, kaom's would be suicide especially if your remaining equipment cannot cap resists. Getting 100% (assuming you have the fire doryani belt) worth of lightning resists with 3 pieces of equipment with stats(you may lack dex or int) isn't easy. Remember that you will not be running a shield or boots. I would say the oros build is optimal starting from templar while physical would be best from duelist.

why shouldnt i running boots??
I use kaoms 2h axe and also can wear my blood dance boots.
Im a duellist.

why should i get 100% + lightning resistance?

so im lvl 64 duellist. so u would say kaoms better the oros?

Why should kaoms be suicide?
push ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info