Leo's Leveling Process (Too Hard?)

Does anyone else think it is far too much reputation requirement to get him to level 8? Just alone to get from level 6 to level 8 it requires you to kill 8000+ players. That's insane!

Okay, so there are dailies right? That should help with reputation, right? Hardly.

I seems as though dailies only give a few thousand rep. They are sometimes impossible because I'm trying to do this in bloodlines. Bloodlines population for pvp is fairly small. Well, really really small. This task becomes even harder.

Are we supposed to be able to use Leo before the new events start? I probably won't even be able to use him because I won't have him leveled by then. It shouldn't be impossible to level him!

Doing one daily isn't enough. I would need far too many kills to reach level 8.

Does anyone in standard/hardcore have a lvl 8 Leo?
Anyone else think there should be an easier way to level him or more rep should be given for kills/dailies?

IGN - WazaBaza
Last edited by Wazabaza on Dec 29, 2014, 4:40:23 PM
On standard it's similar difficult. Until today i was not able to do a daily that is CTF or 3v3 although i'm in guild. The matchmaking of CTF and 3v3 is not good. You can't wait for a long period of time without any feedback about the queue status. Especially with PVP only charakters it's not doable. So even if you consider the higher rep. of the dailys, the levelling process takes a long time. I hope GGG will adjust the values and the matchmaking queue for next season.
I was able to play around 4 games of capture the flag yesterday. That was only because I manually found 11 other people to play with me. My friends list has become entirely for the purpose of finding people to play pvp with.

They really need some way for people to communicate with each other. Global just isn't enough for it to work.

Good to see that even standard is having trouble with it.
IGN - WazaBaza
Hi, I'm in the US/Torment league.

I spent all of last night winning low level 1v1s and I'm pretty sad at how slow he's progressing. I'm convinced he's not made to level with just 1v1s but there's no other options when there's nobody in the queues. I'd like to get some people interested in the low level 3v3/CTF queues, but I'm not sure who/how to reach out to people for this.
Torment/Bloodline 1 Month SC:
uburner
The way I got enough was through just adding anyone I played in 1vs1 who stood some sort of chance. Those who were purely pre made I didn't always add to my friends list.

You start to get enough people to form some sort of group. You can also spam global chat. Global 1, 820, and 5055 are good ones to use.

People usually respond if it is related to the Leo daily. More people will want to do Ctf if it is daily.

Hope that helps.
IGN - WazaBaza
"
Wazabaza wrote:

Good to see that even standard is having trouble with it.

Yep. standard players are getting aggravated with leo missions :/
this sounds terrible for everyone. what was supposed to be a fun game (pvp) turned to a nightmare.
doesn´t matter if you buffed the pre-made char, no one is willing to play leo missions cause it´s turning too difficult to reunite players(willing ones)

by now , i saw 3 CTF went astray.

The requirement for today mission(07/12/15) is to survive 180 sec without dying. i found a player(with patience) to try this daily. we draw the match, killed one another. we couldn´t complete this mission.

the devs should post a thread explaining carrefully the pvp dailies, for noobs like me, or veterans like the guy who i played don´t get frustated.

and if the math in the inicial post (too much pvp combats to reach 8th lv) is really true, then ggg created a master who no one will ever see in 8th lv. (even there is insane people here)

and with this , i end my complainings.
"-Moments of clarity are so rare, i´d better document this."
"
jaysckhar wrote:
"
Wazabaza wrote:

The requirement for today mission(07/12/15) is to survive 180 sec without dying. i found a player(with patience) to try this daily. we draw the match, killed one another. we couldn´t complete this mission.

That mission has to be done in SARN ARENA. That's located in act 3 up the stairs. It isn't doing 1vs1s or 3vs3s.

Currently pre mades can't do this daily because they can't enter sarn arena. You have to do it with a normal character.
IGN - WazaBaza
I played for about a week and have a lvl 6 master. Getting level 8 doesn't seem much worse than getting all masters to 8 pre nerf. (which was about as good as aids arguably)

Just try and do all the FFA arenas that you can and add lots of pvpers in your friends list
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
To get to level 8 requires 500k rep. You haven't even stepped your toes into the waters of Leo.

Events aren't always around. Events would help a ton, but in bloodlines and torment that's not the case.
IGN - WazaBaza
Last edited by Wazabaza on Jan 9, 2015, 9:49:27 PM
"
Wazabaza wrote:
Does anyone else think it is far too much reputation requirement to get him to level 8? Just alone to get from level 6 to level 8 it requires you to kill 8000+ players. That's insane!

Okay, so there are dailies right? That should help with reputation, right? Hardly.

I seems as though dailies only give a few thousand rep. They are sometimes impossible because I'm trying to do this in bloodlines. Bloodlines population for pvp is fairly small. Well, really really small. This task becomes even harder.

Are we supposed to be able to use Leo before the new events start? I probably won't even be able to use him because I won't have him leveled by then. It shouldn't be impossible to level him!

Doing one daily isn't enough. I would need far too many kills to reach level 8.

Does anyone in standard/hardcore have a lvl 8 Leo?
Anyone else think there should be an easier way to level him or more rep should be given for kills/dailies?

Why do you need him to be level 8 before the pvp season starts?
His mods aren't necessary, they're hardly even useful, I'm confused why everyone is complaining about his rep requirements like you can't even play the game until he's level 8.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info