1.3.0h Patch Notes

Now enhance spirit AI so they don't hug walls all day and add a week of PvP since half the team events were a waste.
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
sweet, the weird sound on the fireworks was the first thing i noticed when watching the promo video!
@Fidwin
Love the increased spirit spawn rate, nice job GGG!

Could one now please increase the spirits 'homing' ability so that they not only strive to get away from the player but also try to possess/tag unique, rare, magic and white mobs (in that order)? So it would be still a challenge for players to 'pilot' those ghosts through as-many-mobs-as-possible before allowing them to 'settle' in a rare/unique mob. As mentioned more than enough, they really tend to just keep haunting some random corner, which makes them really sad ghosts :)

Besides that, i really appreciate GGG is keeping up deploying improvements even over the (precious) holidays. Thanks alot for giving all the love to a game i really love!

edit: added 'tag'
Last edited by Xuulang on Dec 29, 2014, 8:56:05 AM
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Maps only? Well, better than nothing, though making them more likely to possess rather than run around would be better...
a

Well chris has to keep SOMETHING to give us for new years right?

Right Chris?

RIGHT? -.-
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
"
jaredh wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0h
  • Tormented Spirits are now more common in end-game Maps.

I thought they were rather common as was. What was the reason for this change?
Just curious. Gonna be fun to hunt for those spirits :D

If you thought they were common, your RNG was strong.

They were nowhere near common. Common would be 1 every map. Most people agree it was far less common than that.

It should be 1 min per map and an avg of 2 per map.

I will not lie. My rng has been very strong this challenge league so far. Your post here proves that.
Great..now we need the patch for fixing no sound detected when i log in half the times
maybe Rngesus just hates me but I ran 5 76+ maps yesterday after the patch and I did not have a single spirit, the patch almost makes it feel less tormented. Was this just winning the crap luck lottery for me or something?
Hi

Can't wait to see the ghosts get better:

1. No more time limits or chance to simply kill the ghosts.
2. Ghosts actively seek out a monster or buff monsters around them.

ATM ghosts simply hug walls, get stuck and bypass monsters= weak league thus far:P

cheers

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Can't wait to see the ghosts get better:

1. No more time limits or chance to simply kill the ghosts.
2. Ghosts actively seek out a monster or buff monsters around them.

ATM ghosts simply hug walls, get stuck and bypass monsters= weak league thus far:P

cheers

They possess rares and bosses pretty much automatically for me. Just have to guide them roughly in their direction.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0h
[li]Tormented Spirits are now more common in end-game Maps.[/li]
[/li]

YES!

I guess improving their mediocre AI was too much to ask :-/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info