Unique rarity tiers [ Needs severe updating ]

I'm pretty sure Marohi Erqi isn't T1. A quick test search on poe.trade for Torment gives me

16 Thunderfist
18 Shavronne's Wrappings
22 Hegemony's Era
25 Kaom's Heart
32 Mjölner
45 Apep's Rage
48 Bringer of Rain
65 Aegis Aurora
77 Marohi Erqi

I'd consider that significant enough to place it not higher than T2. Hegemony's Era appears to be T1 (not even a single one in Bloodlines), although it's somewhat difficult to say. Some of the T1 uniques can drop outside of maps, and thus can be farmed more easily from Piety and Dominus.

Interestingly, there are more than 99 Lioneye's Glare up for sale, maybe it went into T3? Pretty crazy how this thing lost appeal. :(
I think both Lioneyes Glare and Marohi are T2, I´m not exactly seeing Glare drop like alpha´s, belly, cloak of defiance etc so I don´t think it´s T3
"
Xaxarius wrote:
I'd say Cloak of Defiance is T3...I've found probably a dozen of them in ~3500 hours.
Incandescent Heart, hmmm, I'd say T2. Maybe T1.

If someone could write a query or something they could count how many of these items are for sale on poe.trade as a proxy for how rare they are

Would that be of much use since many of the uniques are just immediately vendored assuming they get picked up at all.
Does anyone know if an actual accurate updated list exsists for this?

I notice some items arent even on here at all :( Like Kongors.
GGG - Why you no?
"
JoannaDark wrote:

Now it's there I don't exactly maintain it much atm I'm on break haha but if I did miss an item I'm sure I know the tier of it or ask the community for opinions.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
JoannaDark wrote:

Kongor's Undying Booger is probably not T1 but one or two lower than that. I have only found a couple.
anything is everything
"

T1 -
+ Godness Bound

Okay.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
rockmassif wrote:
"

T1 -
+ Godness Bound

Okay.

What of it? Charan stated it's t1 he pretty much told the developers to make it T1 rather rare as shavs etc you can ask him yourself lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
where do Montregul's grasp and Midnight bargain fit in?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'm pretty sure that Marohi ain't T1 o.O
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Last edited by Cactus_CZ on Mar 1, 2015, 3:44:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info