Unique rarity tiers [ Needs severe updating ]

Belly of the Beast is in no way T1, It's likely T2 or T3 (or somewhere in the middle).

Going by availability of items,

Lightning Coil and Carcass Jack have 16 for sale in Warbands, which is pretty similar to the number of Kaom's and Shav's, and so I'd put both of those as T1.

BoTB has 40 for sale, so I'd think that was t2 or even T3 still. They're significantly more common than the other unique chests for sure.

"
Glowerss wrote:
Belly of the Beast is in no way T1, It's likely T2 or T3 (or somewhere in the middle).

Lightning Coil and Carcass Jack have 16 for sale in Warbands, which is pretty similar to the number of Kaom's and Shav's, and so I'd put both of those as T1.

BoTB has 40 for sale, so I'd think that was t2 or even T3 still. They're significantly more common than the other unique chests for sure.

Someone wanna contest with him? Lots of PM's and in game telling me It's t1 now.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Atziri's Splendour missing.

added
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
There are:
18 Windrippers
25 Shav's wrappings
8 Kaom's Hearts
7 Void Batteries
12 Lightning COils
15 Carcass Jacks

but 40 Belly of the Beasts. Given that BOTB is down to 3ex now (vs LC and Carcass which are T1 and are increases), it certainly doesn't *seem* T1.

You can obviously mark some of that down to desirability/price, but there are currently 41 Bino's for sale, which you'd expect to be of a similar demand, and that's a T2 drop.
Last edited by Glowerss on Jul 20, 2015, 5:36:10 PM
Hi. Thanks for the time investment, however--- is there any chance this can be written up using proper grammar, and use actual, in-game names with links and mouseoverability?

This post is a hot mess and it's difficult to wade through. Thanks.
I agree with Glowerss about Belly being t2 (not, IMO, t3 however).
I don't necessarily agree on splendour's location vs. catalyst? How does that happen?
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jul 20, 2015, 5:47:14 PM
"
"
Glowerss wrote:

Someone wanna contest with him? Lots of PM's and in game telling me It's t1 now.

i agree with him that its probably T2.. according to the data in that list i posted anyway theres twice as many botb that have been listed compared to carcass jack, and about 4 times as many botb vs brightbeak.
Last edited by awave on Jul 20, 2015, 11:05:06 PM
alright re-updated
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Just want to say i dropped two Marohi's within 24 hours.

I think t3 is fairly accurate.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
maybe add call of the brotherhood or sth ring. the one that converts lightning to freese and grants 100% chance to shock or crit on frozen enemies.

its t3~4 i think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info