Challenge - Complete another masters mission for Zana BUG

So I claim this part of the challenge is bugged.

I have done Zana -> complete another masters mission three times now and not once did the challenge entry complete.

My opinion is that challenge things in particular should be very carefully tested to be working before releasing - please fix soon. Or kindly give me a workaround if there exists any.

http://i.imgur.com/QFS5b3u.jpg

Just a note, as I have noticed the bug the first time around, I have already tried to NOT speak with the second master and go firectly back to Zana. Doing so I lost the second masters reward (logically) but the challenge entry did not complete anyway.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So am I the only one concerned about one of the challenge bugged?

Or am I the only one seeing this bug among all people?
You may be the only one. It worked fine for me.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Same here, only had this particular mission occur once thus far though. Zana appeared in a map, wanted me to do a Vagan mission. Vagan had his own mini dungeon inside the map that Zana opened, perhaps it's related to whether or not the master mission is complete in the map that Zana opens, or in a mini instance inside that map.

This was a couple days ago, so i can't say if today's patch has an influence on this.
Same here, and for find the map item too.
I am trying not to lose hope, but my plan to get a challenge number record this league is probably going to fail.

Seeing one of the simpler challenges bugged this way it is hard to build up the motivation for others.

Is there a hope for a fix?

I am only missing one Tora (Undead Rhoa) to verify that the challenge wont complete anyway (maybe it is just a graphical bug like back then with Unique collection challenge). Ill report what happened
Happened again. Zana daily, had to complete a mission for Haku.

Bug report # 3.065.472.758

2 screenshots, one taken right after talking to haku, and one after talking to Zana :

http://i.imgur.com/trYY5Yq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HvoP6TJ.jpg
Same here, happened at least two times during my zana missions. A possible reason: I have not talked to zana at first opportunity after completing the mission because I wanted to clear the map (and sell some stuff in the hideout) first.
Sadly, it is not just a graphical bug. I have just completed all other entries and challenge did not complete.

Therefore, Zana is officially a party breaker.

I think nothing can be done without GGG fixing this. Since the report, I have had "Zana - complete another masters mission" two times again, once as a daily, once in a map. Neither completed the challenge.

Sad.

Could somebody fromm GGG staff comment if there is hope for a fix coming?
same here. did the mission a few times now but dont get the achievement
Last edited by Irakai on Jan 6, 2015, 9:27:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info