Tomorrow is last day for the Snow decorations!

That's too bad... I really like the ice portal effect, but I can't afford to get it at this very moment.

I mean, can't you just leave them there for another month or so?

And also, when are the new supporter packs - if any - coming out?
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
"
Cookie_Puss wrote:
That's too bad... I really like the ice portal effect, but I can't afford to get it at this very moment.

The portal effect is here to stay, try reading the original xmas post.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
oh sick i am actually on the livestreamer list, if you enjoy pvp check it out !
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
xRoque wrote:
"
Cookie_Puss wrote:

Well that's good if that's true!

I'd still love to know if there are any new supporter packs on the way.
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
"
Cookie_Puss wrote:
"
xRoque wrote:
"
Cookie_Puss wrote:

Well that's good if that's true!

I'd still love to know if there are any new supporter packs on the way.

The only thing going away is the snow decoration for the hideout, THat was the christmas special. The artic portal just happened to be similarly themed and released at the same time :)

Of course they just mentioned a new years deco >< sigh, I need money. heh. Well actually just need paid, down side to being part of a new business start-up pay checks are kinda slow and iffy to start though I know i'll get it eventually (and thank god I already have enough to get by off the other job, though barely)

Last guess from someone was supporter packs would be changed during the next giant update, so after this league ends with the next update possibly would be the earliest I could see it happening, Maybe the one after that.
"
"
Metronomy wrote:
When is the next supporter pack coming out? Im running low on points after I spent $2000 USD on deer & bears...

This I must see.
I sent you a link in a PM a few weeks ago, though I imagine you mean you want to come into the hideout and see them walk around. (The hideout is in the Hardcore league)

POE:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073447

Reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2hrqkw/finally_i_can_play_wheres_waldo_in_my_hideout_can/
Zenocide Genius missing in that list of great streamers. He and Helmann my favourite streamers. But I also want to see Chris streaming again! :DD
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Now they just need to make kangaroo pets for us Aussies.

I umm would like to second this :)
"
Now they just need to make kangaroo pets for us Aussies.

I umm would like to second this :)
Nice seeing Hegemony recognized, he's been streaming almost all of the PvP matches, and has a great collection of builds (130 of them, to be exact), both for newer players and for more experienced folks. Overall very cool and entertaining guy.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info