thanks for making me hate your game !!!

Too much time waiting for a beta that does not, have managed to hate his game, I hate the community and I hate my luck.

They have lost a potential customer, bye please remove my mail and canceled y beta key petition, thx.
*Snickers*
You go girl!
They should have been a little smarter on how to distribute keys seeing as half the accounts are not used... And for everyone and their statistics go away who cares :)
joined 11/25/11
Kinda dramatic you could just delete your account :)

GL to the rest of us who is still waiting for beta-key :D
Users devided in nationalities: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11469
Last edited by Pope on Nov 7, 2011, 1:42:13 PM
"
wowo wrote:
Too much time waiting for a beta that does not, have managed to hate his game, I hate the community and I hate my luck.

They have lost a potential customer, bye please remove my mail and canceled y beta key petition, thx.

Waiting since September 7, huh? How about a little patience? Two months is nothing. Try over a year, as many folks have been members of this forum. Or, at least a month longer than you since closed beta started.

If that's all it takes to make you "hate" a game (without ever having played it), you fail to garner my sympathies.

Oh, and for those who are still harping on all the "unused" accounts getting beta keys, you have no idea whether or not those forum members are simply lurking. Remember: Not everyone feels comfortable participating in online fora, nor do they all feel a need to make comment. GGG made a random, timed selection available as a means of fairly selecting new Beta testers. They even adjusted the timer to provide those who post at least once a day with ten times the chance of a non-poster, simply to address the gripes, and all they've gotten for it is flack from those who haven't been lucky enough to get picked. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Nov 7, 2011, 2:28:07 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
wowo wrote:

Waiting since September 7, huh? How about a little patience? Two months is nothing. Try over a year, as many folks have been members of this forum. Or, at least a month longer than you since closed beta started.

If that's all it takes to make you "hate" a game (without ever having played it), you fail to garner my sympathies.

Oh, and for those who are still harping on all the "unused" accounts getting beta keys, you have no idea whether or not those forum members are simply lurking. Remember: Not everyone feels comfortable participating in online fora, nor do they all feel a need to make comment. GGG made a random, timed selection available as a means of fairly selecting new Beta testers. They even adjusted the timer to provide those who post at least once a day with ten times the chance of a non-poster, simply to address the gripes, and all they've gotten for it is flack from those who haven't been lucky enough to get picked. ='[.]'=

Well said!
Users devided in nationalities: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11469
"
wowo wrote:

On Tuesday, next week, I will have been waiting for one year.

I signed up on the forums a couple months late too, but for over a year now I have been checking my email at least 6 times a day, spending about 30 minutes to 1 hour per day reading up on PoE, I have watched ALL of the videos and news reports, I talk about it to my friends all the time, I promote the game on the web, and I am still eagerly anticipating a beta key one day. Even if I don't get into the beta, I will still be playing the retail when the game comes out.

The community and the developers have been great, and I will never give up hope.
Last edited by Daeity on Nov 7, 2011, 2:48:34 PM
Don't judge him. He is mad becouse he cares and wants to play a good game.
"Who's motorcycle is this?
It's a chopper baby.
Who's chopper is this?
Zed's...
Who's Zed?
Zed's dead baby!... Zed's dead!"
"I only hit you because I care baby. Them be love bruises."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info