Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

what is gem setup with "Trigger a socketed Spell when you use a Skill" dagger?
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
SCStrafe wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before :) Why not Vessel of Vinktar? The lightning damage to mana leech seems really strong and helps me skip watchers eye and we cant be shocked if we wear inpulsa correct?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951/page/903#p16132961
and you can't sustain mana with it also (I mean you can, but not on bosses)
Realize can you please explain me again the need of 150% shock? I am sitting right now on 132%.
Last edited by Timeca on Jan 18, 2019, 5:13:37 PM
"
Timeca wrote:
Realize can you please explain me again the need of 150% shock? I am sitting right now on 132%.
"
Beacon of Ruin (Merciless): Gives our shocks a minimum damage increase of 20% and enables us to chill with any cold damage by atleast 10%, which both get multiplied by their respective ailment effect modifiers. To reach the maximum 50% shock damage increase we need 150% shock effect, with less you can calculate your final shock damage increase with this formula:
damage * (1 + (0.2 * (1 + shock effect))) = final damage

Try reading the guide
@Enki91
yeah sry, just realized it. Changed it tho

@jlh165
and thanks aswell for the answer :D

I have updated my gear just a few hours ago, since I've seen the guide for "what upgrade next" and finally realized that it's not about what to update in your passive tree but gearwise (silly me, asuming wrong stuff)

I changed my setup to dualwield daggers, since I saw it that often in a) you the buss videos and b) ingame a lot.
Also I swapped around my amulet and got a second ring to wear which helped me a lot with me overall dmg.
My resistances are not the best, but okayish when bearing in mind that I use The Wise Oak basically for every engage. Atm I'm using the unique Silver Flask and Rotgut at every engage aswell, since they are a dmg boost. Still thinking about replacing them for something that boosts my defense rather than my dmg.

Thanks a lot for every reply tho. Seeing that the community is so helpfull really is a blast for me.
Finally downed Mastermind, 2/5 achievements down...time to focus on the rest.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 18, 2019, 7:48:06 PM
"
Punk_Cat wrote:
@Enki91
yeah sry, just realized it. Changed it tho

@jlh165
and thanks aswell for the answer :D

I have updated my gear just a few hours ago, since I've seen the guide for "what upgrade next" and finally realized that it's not about what to update in your passive tree but gearwise (silly me, asuming wrong stuff)

I changed my setup to dualwield daggers, since I saw it that often in a) you the buss videos and b) ingame a lot.
Also I swapped around my amulet and got a second ring to wear which helped me a lot with me overall dmg.
My resistances are not the best, but okayish when bearing in mind that I use The Wise Oak basically for every engage. Atm I'm using the unique Silver Flask and Rotgut at every engage aswell, since they are a dmg boost. Still thinking about replacing them for something that boosts my defense rather than my dmg.

Thanks a lot for every reply tho. Seeing that the community is so helpfull really is a blast for me.
id focus on fixing res, and using the listed flasks in the guide. You dont need a silver flask or rotgut once u cap res, basalt is your best friend, and sulphur is dps/dmg all in 1. Just follow the guide
"

Oh god, had it unlocked for a couple weeks now and just holding off afraid. I dont know if its going to be ilvl of when i unlocked it or if its updated since ive ignored it for the past couple weeks.

What ilvl was yours? How would you compare the fight?

okay i figured it was about time to link my items and ask for help. couple things. 1. I know i need to 6L the inpulsa, im spending everything i currently have on it. 500+ down and i know ill hit it soon, next couple days. then of course craft daggers. other than those 2, i was wondering if i was far off on anything. I tried to link my jewels too but when i pulled the passive tree up i couldnt get back out of it without hitting back, i dno im stupid. but i have correct watcher's and clear mind, plus the cold dmg to spells jewel. thanks to anyone who checks it out.

also pob: https://pastebin.com/GmPvWCzd if anyone wants to be kind enough to go that in depth.
Last edited by rvaHammer on Jan 18, 2019, 11:00:34 PM
"
rvaHammer wrote:
"

Oh god, had it unlocked for a couple weeks now and just holding off afraid. I dont know if its going to be ilvl of when i unlocked it or if its updated since ive ignored it for the past couple weeks.

What ilvl was yours? How would you compare the fight?

Yeah, every time I tried her I waited until I got a new level, so just hit 95...not that it’s nexessary. She honestly isn’t that difficult, the main problem is you cannot fight her multiple times in a row in order to learn the mechanics. Watch videos. The biggest factor for me was when I realized her totem fires in a circle, and not where you were last standing, meaning you can stay well ahead of it and not fleeing for your life. It’s like most Syndicate fights, mobility is more important than anything else. I’m pretty sure she only has 1 difficulty, but I may be wrong I suppose. I actually got the last 2 achievements fighting her, funny since I was on my last portal.
anyone here i can follow his end gear setup ?

Never see enki update his gear setup for long time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info