Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Krooner wrote:
"
jackieh917 wrote:
@Krooner Go with Vaal Arc, Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Lightning Pen, & Added Lightning Damage. Add Hypothermia when you get a 6-Link.

Thanks! What shall I use for the unlinked one gem slot?

You could always put herald back on, thats what im using in my 4L+1 while working on getting gear.
a
Last edited by Infuso on Aug 25, 2023, 1:17:34 PM
did u do all solo challenges? im looking for regret my witch for something what can handle shaper etc. cost no matter have something like 130ex right now
Last edited by xNyss on Sep 10, 2018, 6:35:19 PM
In the build guide it says stack your cast speed so you get 5 casts per second. Is that including the cast speed you get from using Orb of Lightning or just tooltip standing in your hideout?
@karac67
Clear your browser cache and try again, should work.

@magicdownunder
Not BiS, you will lose quite some shield charge speed. They're just pretty good if you can afford insane jewels, otherwise i'd go with rare gloves. The Arcane Surge doesn't stack.

@Alundril
It overrides Enfeeble and the extra damage gets heavily reduced by the implicit less curse effect on bosses, not worth it in my opinion.

@m02ph3u5 & magicdownunder
Cold Damage to Spells is needed to make Hypothermia consistent where it matters - at bosses. Without it you'd basically fight with a 5L for the 8s chill conflux isn't up, unless you keep yourself getting hit enough to proc Cold Snap, but that's not always a good idea. Freeze chance is irrelevant as it needs enough cold damage to surpass the minimum freeze treshold.

Lightning Walker may be an option instead of Nimbleness, if one gets to 5 casts per sec without that cluster.

@Cheydinhal
Decoy Totem is your best friend in HC. Ténshi seems to do pretty well so far in Delve HC, maybe get in contact to ask some more specific stuff.

@Krooner
I'd just use a Portal gem or maybe a Vaal Arc just for the lucky buff.

@1i1W4DE
Yeah you can orientate on my Delve char, that's pretty highend for this early in temp league.

@Ténshi
I'd probably go for the jewel socket first, simply to get some more life out of it, after that it depends if you need Nimbleness to reach 5 casts per second or not. If not, just get the remaining damage nodes and maybe even skip Nimbleness for Lightning Walker or something else. As for the Arc gem, go with a regular 21/20 in this case.

@Infuso
You could look for a helmet with the shaped mods listed in gear section, or buy a pre-enchanted helmet and craft it until it's usable, whatever fits your budget more.

@xNyss
Yeah I always play solo and do challenges on my own, streamed almost all of it this league. 130ex is more than enough to get some nice gear for this build and still have 100+ ex leftover.

@Bootleg_Mix
With Arcane Surge up

@everyone else: Thanks!

Almost all content done in Delve! Beachhead, Vaal Temple, Uber Atziri, Shaper, Uber Elder, only missing Chayula, Aul and HoGM. Did two Uber Elder kills so far, second one went pretty smooth with only one avoidable death. Will probably focus on leveling further for now and then go back to more Uber Elders.

A little heads up for HC players or those that care about Exp: I've noticed there's some pretty rough mods in Tier 300+ Delves, such as +3 Chain that can get really dangerous. Always check out the Delve mods and try to play around them, or avoid that Delve if it's too dangerous!
twitch.tv/enki91
"
werman wrote:
Wonderful guide! It's the only guide where I didn't have to wonder why I don't deal enough damage or die too often. Even with low investment I didn't struggle to kill bosses and walk through the maps. At the moment with the next gear I don't have issues with any maps:

Gear

Flasks

Jewels

I have less resists than necessary - that will be my next improvement.

Hey! Thanks for sharing this. What bosses were you able to kill with this gear? Which tier map? Elder/shaper?

Thanks
hey guys just starting to build this char. im at lvl93 ,and what the ideal value for hp and mana?? the clear speed is good tho, but im lacking single target, mybe my gem not 20/20 yet..overall nice build !
When does herald of thunder become irrelevant or should i always use it?
Hi!
I wonder what happened to Herald of Thunder?
Why we're not using it at endgame
Should I replace the cold damage gems with something if i dont have the 6 link for hypothermia?

If so what should i use?

maybe conductivity?
Last edited by Whty542 on Sep 11, 2018, 2:07:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info