Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Mazaw: Controlled Destruction + Added Lightning. This build will finally switch back to an Arc-only build, so you can just wait until i've updated the guide.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Mazaw:
I like to do something simular to your idea. I saw a test from Nugy where he had Arc with inpulsar and 3 dragons's. Everything was frozen after first hit and exploded afterwards --> whole pack destroyed. Even went up to a full room next to his position. Very AOE.

I would go Elementalist and get all the 10% chance to freeze.
Life/ES should be good.
Only thing is: what to do for ST and Bosses? Any idea?

If you have a good POB-link, you can send it to me. Maybe we can help the 2 of us to get a nice build!!

Thanks for your thoughts.
Tim
"
Tim1612 wrote:
@Mazaw:
I like to do something simular to your idea. I saw a test from Nugy where he had Arc with inpulsar and 3 dragons's.

Ok, What's the point of having Impulsa, if you can't shock by lightning?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
This build will finally switch back to an Arc-only build, so you can just wait until i've updated the guide.

great news
Hey, isn't Call of the Brotherhood pretty good for this build? It has 100% shock chance against frozen enemies.
Hi, I will start the new league with this build. Will you make any changes?
Super excited for to use this build next league! The buff that Arc got is AMAZING!
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
Tim1612 wrote:
@Mazaw:
I like to do something simular to your idea. I saw a test from Nugy where he had Arc with inpulsar and 3 dragons's.

Ok, What's the point of having Impulsa, if you can't shock by lightning?

The good thing is that all targets you should shock, will now freeze. And after the freeze they will explode and deal lightening dmg of inpulsar.
So freeze, explosion, freeze, explosion,....
Saw Nugy doing a test earlier this week and worked very well. He even killed enemy's far offscreen.
Just saw the buffed Arc and i'm speechless. Together with the other changes i've planned you can expect a huge buff to this build!

@CrownedClownSs: The issue is that it only gives 100% shock chance, you still need to deal enough lightning damage to shock plus also enough cold damage to freeze. For this build i wouldn't recommend it, but it's pretty good for a crit Inquisitor setup.

@uzzman: Yes, without wanting to tease too much i'll just leave here that the build will of course switch to a 6L Arc/Vaal Arc, i'll give some more customization options and the overall setup will get some finetuning.

@dirtybird2085: Yeah it looks so insane, especially Vaal Arc for bosses.
twitch.tv/enki91
I would like to run this on HC starter, anything i should change?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info