Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks for your detailed answer. It's a huge help as being a relatively new player. I am very glad I chose your build. Your guide is not only providing a great build, it's also giving so much information about game mechanic and general tips. Thanks!

"
Enki91 wrote:
Anything in particular that people would like to see?

Yes, I'd be very interested in focusing on how to play the build the right way:
- Mistakes to avoid.
- Rotations or "things not to forget".
- Symbiosis of skills.
- How to deal with certain situations: (a) boss fights, (b)pack of champions/rares, (c) huge group with tough mobs, etc.
- Skill Handling: e.g. "when is it reasonable to switch from Arc to Strom Call?" (e.g. big pack of tough mobs).

That would be nice. :)
Last edited by lkwpeter on Mar 18, 2018, 8:34:28 AM
Atziri would be nice as I failed with lvl 82. But was close in the end.

Got myself Inpulsa's and made 6sockets and 5links via luck, so have to stay a while how it is. Or Videos of fast clearing vault for example, unfortunately just done my first tier 7 maps, so fingers crossed getting there in couple of days.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.
As a newbie (3 weeks playing time), I really appreciate all the work you've put into this build. It's nice to see detailed explanations about what to do. Most builds leave the important information out, which leaves us stumbling around.

Only have one question. I'm at the point where I'm combining Arc + Storm Call + Added Lightning Damage.

On the bottom of the screen, next to the mana bowl, is the area where the icons are shown and detailed damage (and other) information is listed.

When combining those 3 gems, it puts one one gem icon in one of the top slots, and the second gem in the block next to it (in other words, the support gem doesn't link the two others and display it in one of the top blocks).

I've figured out how to move those things around since I would like one icon/information in one of the top blocks, and others in the qwer line below it.

How do I "use" the icon/gem in the second top block if I don't want to move it? One is used when right-clicking the mouse, but I haven't been able to use the other one, so I've been moving that down to the lower bar.

I've done some searching, but haven't found anything that explains this (or anything on moving the icons to the qwer level - this was trial and error by me lol).

Thanks for your help.

Goldie
"
John_Kacey wrote:
As a newbie (3 weeks playing time), I really appreciate all the work you've put into this build. It's nice to see detailed explanations about what to do. Most builds leave the important information out, which leaves us stumbling around.

Only have one question. I'm at the point where I'm combining Arc + Storm Call + Added Lightning Damage.

On the bottom of the screen, next to the mana bowl, is the area where the icons are shown and detailed damage (and other) information is listed.

When combining those 3 gems, it puts one one gem icon in one of the top slots, and the second gem in the block next to it (in other words, the support gem doesn't link the two others and display it in one of the top blocks).

I've figured out how to move those things around since I would like one icon/information in one of the top blocks, and others in the qwer line below it.

How do I "use" the icon/gem in the second top block if I don't want to move it? One is used when right-clicking the mouse, but I haven't been able to use the other one, so I've been moving that down to the lower bar.

I've done some searching, but haven't found anything that explains this (or anything on moving the icons to the qwer level - this was trial and error by me lol).

Thanks for your help.

Goldie

Hi Original setting is:
1th row of icons: Left mouse button / wheel button / right button
2th row of icons: Q/W/E/R/T

My settings is:
1th row stay the same left mouse button is only walking / midd button is shield slam / right button is Arc

2th row i binded to 3th (Storm call) and 4th (Orb) mouse button and the rest to Q/W/E because my left hand is bussy with flasks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW i have a question about shock mechanic.
I have no idea what is Boss life pool. What numbers you need for your Storm call to shock for example to shock some random boss in tier 14 map?
I have Berek's grip ring and i don't know if i leeching with it or not...
Last edited by Nargoron on Mar 19, 2018, 3:10:33 AM
Hey, i wanted to thank you for this guide.

This league is my first ever on PoE and your build made me stick into the game :)
It's very easy to use but it also can go high, i'm comfortably clearing tiers 15 now.

As expected i'm struggling a bit on bosses and I have no clue how to deal with Shaper but maybe this is not the right build for this :D

"
Anything in particular that people would like to see?

I would like to see boss fight gameplay when you'll be able to post some footage.

Thanks again,

Galeo
Hi, currently at 58 and at act 7

Hi. I'm sorry if this has been answered but there are 494 pages and I doubt could find it even if I tried!!

First of all, thank you so much for an amazing guide it's let me enjoy the game without stressing over builds etc and has been a great platform to play around with. I'm loving most of the play style and am happy with my dps, I wondered this however:

I struggle sometimes with keeping alive, I've followed your guide so my gear (for this level) is where it should be I think. I'm not overly found of the shield charge and I wondered, could I use those three slots to some how boost my defense/life regn/leech?

Thanks in advance
"
simtarion wrote:
Hi, currently at 58 and at act 7

Hi. I'm sorry if this has been answered but there are 494 pages and I doubt could find it even if I tried!!

First of all, thank you so much for an amazing guide it's let me enjoy the game without stressing over builds etc and has been a great platform to play around with. I'm loving most of the play style and am happy with my dps, I wondered this however:

I struggle sometimes with keeping alive, I've followed your guide so my gear (for this level) is where it should be I think. I'm not overly found of the shield charge and I wondered, could I use those three slots to some how boost my defense/life regn/leech?

Thanks in advance

If you need help with your character, then you have to make your characters public.
Finally had some time to record updated videos for this guide. Sorry that it took so long, had some personal things to handle first. I'm not a skilled content creator, but i've tried to subtly include most of the requested things and gave some explanations of the recorded material in the video descriptions.

Unfortunately I couldn't get a deathless Shaper & T14 Elder run recorded. Both are doable, but even with my tier of gear it's still not easy. Maybe I just need more practice, or maybe the build just isn't a very good bosskiller. I think it's both.

@John_Kacey: Sounds like you were under the impression that Added Lightning Damage would link both skills together. This is not the case, rather the support gem will apply to both skills it's linked to. The other part was answered by Nargoron already, please let me know if there's anything else that you need help with.

@Nargoron: The minimum shock treshold requires you to hit for atleast 0.2% of the enemy's maximum life in a single hit, or a bit less depending on your total shock effect.

You can find most mapboss lifepool on the Wiki, unfortunately it's pretty incomplete currently.
The few listed T14 bosses have around 2.89m life, T16 Guardians are at around 9-12m life.
You should be able to shock with your setup, but due to the high lightning damage range might get unlucky sometimes and hit below the treshold.

@simtarion: Are your resistances capped, and did you take the Paragon of Calamity for the 0.5% leech? Other than that i'd need to have a look at your gear to find the issue.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 21, 2018, 12:43:00 PM
HI Enki

So not realising this was a thing :-) I've checked. My cold and chaos resistances are < 5% where as the other two are around 50% so I;ll work on that next, thanks

"@John_Kacey: Sounds like you were under the impression that Added Lightning Damage would link both skills together. This is not the case, rather the support gem will apply to both skills it's linked to. The other part was answered by Nargoron already, please let me know if there's anything else that you need help with."

Yes, that's exactly right lol. I saw 3 gems, so I figured they link perfectly in a 3L.

Thanks for the help.

John

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info