Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm curious what you guys think of this belt.

I've had it for ages and it seems to be doing the trick for some starter low tier map-farming. Most importantly, until I get Careful PLanning, that +27 to all attributes covers all my needs without any other investment to Dex.

I'd also appreciate some pointers on how to proceed from here. Do I just keep spamming maps and save up to upgrade to 6-links and quality gems?

edit: I've proceeded from here :P nvm this post
Last edited by Akkuron on Feb 14, 2018, 2:04:58 AM
Hey, I am really liking this so far. I've started playing this game 3-4 days ago. I am now level 74 and have farmed 40 chaos. My question is, which of the uniques should I get first? 5L Staff and Helmet? That's what I can afford.

Besides that I have huge problems at the Lab. Can't even complete Merciless Lab.

Thanks.
"
AirControl wrote:
Hey, I am really liking this so far. I've started playing this game 3-4 days ago. I am now level 74 and have farmed 40 chaos. My question is, which of the uniques should I get first? 5L Staff and Helmet? That's what I can afford.

Besides that I have huge problems at the Lab. Can't even complete Merciless Lab.

Thanks.

Hello there!
Well, as pretty fresh "end game" arc witch, and also pretty fresh player here are my tips:
When you hit end game, everything starts to connect with eachother, the more of the "end game" items/ skills you have, the better everything is working together. One piece can decress the overall, but then the 2nd etc will give huge increase of game plasure.

For me, HUGE improvment in survi was Kitava's helmet. With it, my sustain increased a lot. Next step, was Pledge of Hands - additional mana + Mind Over Matter = more sustain for you. Passive also increased the mana regen. I had problem with mana regen since i've added points into MoM. Around 150 mana per sec isn't enought yet. But staff + my neckles increased mana regen up to around 280 per sec - that's enought to face-tank tier 5-7 bosses without running out of mana (in most cases). So, my advise is - get 5L staff and Kitava's helmet asap. That should help you, as you asked :)
Hey Enki!
i rly love your arc-witch-guide!
im a total beginner in PoE and im rly happy that i found ur guide! i started with a new character and followed ur guide till now (act 9, lvl 67)! it helped me so much and i love playing with this build!
but now i got a problem with bone offering. it doesnt trigger anymore and i dont know the reason for that.
since i bought kitava's thirst it actually wont trigger at all.
its a 4 liked (g-r-b-b) (almost like the one u suggested here)
with these skill gems: desecrate (lvl 6), molten shell (lvl 5), Bone offering (lvl 16), conductivity (lvl 15).
is there some mechanic i just dont understand?
would be realy great if u can help me out here!
greetings
5triky
"
5triky wrote:
Hey Enki!
since i bought kitava's thirst it actually wont trigger at all.
5triky

Remember that Kitiva's thirst requires a certain mana threshold to trigger (100 mana) and unless your Arc or Ball lightning are 6-Linked, they wont cost that much. Instead, you'll need to use a Jewel (Fevered Mind Cobalt Jewel) that doubles the cost of your skills making them pass Kitiva's threshold requirement.
"
Remember that Kitiva's thirst requires a certain mana threshold to trigger (100 mana)(...)
Instead, you'll need to use a Jewel (Fevered Mind Cobalt Jewel) that doubles the cost of your skills making them pass Kitiva's threshold requirement.

Thank you very much! somehow i thought they already cost way more than 100...
anyway, it works now :)
Hi first time here, about Vessel of Vinktar, is it posible to have 20% of Lightning Damage Leeched as Mana during Flask effect?, i cant seem to find it on poe trade. It looks that the vessel have been modified recently but i dont know if it posible.

And if you can how can i get it?
"
rockermau wrote:
Hi first time here, about Vessel of Vinktar, is it posible to have 20% of Lightning Damage Leeched as Mana during Flask effect?, i cant seem to find it on poe trade. It looks that the vessel have been modified recently but i dont know if it posible.

And if you can how can i get it?

After the most recent nerf to the Vessel, this is no longer an option for drops. In order to get Lightning Damage Leeched as Mana, you will need a legacy version. Standard only and expensive.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
"
After the most recent nerf to the Vessel, this is no longer an option for drops. In order to get Lightning Damage Leeched as Mana, you will need a legacy version. Standard only and expensive.

oh, ty i forgot to mention i was on Abyss, is it still a good flask for Abyss players? Since i cant replace it for a mana flask, what flask should i replace for this one?
Last edited by rockermau on Feb 13, 2018, 12:43:39 PM
"
rockermau wrote:
"

oh, ty i forgot to mention i was on Abyss, is it still a good flask for Abyss players? Since i cant replace it for a mana flask, what flask should i replace for this one?

You'll still want to rock a Vessel, but get one with Lightning Penetration now.

If you want to really push this build and make mana a non-factor I think the best way is the Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel that rolls Damage Taken from Mana Before Life When Affected by Clarity and Lightning Damage is Leeched as Mana While Affected by Wrath. I would expect to pay 4-6ex for one. They are rare enough that the stats don't matter - just Divine it once you get more currency after buying one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info