Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks for updating the build! :D

This build is amazing so far. I'm having a blast playing it! As some people have mentioned, I'm also struggling to keep Bone Offering up, especially in boss fights. Any tips for that?

So far I've been using Lightning Golem and I think it's pretty decent, but I know eventually it will get replaced (I'm not sure with what though). Do you think Lightning Golem fits well into this build?

Lastly, mind taking a look at my character so far, just to see if I'm on the right track? :p

Hey, just started to play PoE. Using ur guide maybe with some self variations.
Y, its only 48 lvl, but by now it just destroy everything keep itself on full hp whole time.
Can u check out for further, mb is there some mistakes? XWitchye

Next plans:
1) Get 5-linked body to add life leech to arc (feels like it can be needed on some bosses).
2) Get some Dex from skill tree and then change one of the gems in the head to buff projectiles of storm burst.

What do u think? thx
First of all, thanks to everyone for the kind comments since the update!

@Bhaladas: Unfortunately your character tab isn't public, but from what i can make out through your tree it's a solid idea, just needs some polishing. Pathing on some parts can be improved and you really should take jewel sockets, will look further later when i'm back home.

If you're not using it already, Call of the Brotherhood might be a good fit for that build.

@at3r: I'll look into improving the Bone Offering usage while leveling. Personally had no real issues using Decoy Totem, but i'm probably just used to it after using that gem for years.

You're right about Storm Burst, it adds to the somewhat clunky short burst playstyle to get the most out of that skill. I'll give Ball Lightning a try later, it might be a good alternative and could reliably proc Kitava's Thirst.

@Ramidis: Lightning Golem is nice for leveling, forgot to put that into the leveling section.
In the endgame gem setup however we'Re a little socket starved, and there's some better choices such as Vaal Clarity/Haste.

Your char looks ok for that level, but i'd recommend to check out the passive tree goals in the new leveling section and follow them, or you may get problems in the last two acts.

@volosi_nazad: Looking good, but same as above, i'd recommend to follow the passive tree progression more closely. You can drop the Int and Dex nodes at Templar, since you're connecting to that section through Light of Divinity already. And focus more on lifenodes.
Switch out Doedre's Tenure with rare gloves, drop Haste and replace Faster Casting with Greater Multiple Projectiles on Storm Burst.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna put some finishing touches on the Leveling Section later and try to shorten the guide a little bit, since i'm currently ~300 characters below the post character limit, which prevents me from any future additions.
twitch.tv/enki91
Can I help you to make the Path Of Building Version of this build ? some ppl might need it Enki
Hey i started with this build, pretty new player here, and just curious why do you not take herald of thunder?

Thanks for the awesome guide tho =)
@Enki91 ty for answer, 2 extra questions:
1) why should i drop haste from wand? it gives alot cast speed and im still on full mana always, if drop haste what is replacement?
2) just noticed that 'Light penetration support' not affect DPS number at all, thats why im still running with 'Added lighting damage support' on ARC still. It gives almost 1k dps as number. Should i swap it for 'Light penetration support' now or later? Why 'Light penetration support' dont affect DPS number?
Last edited by _vnz on Aug 14, 2017, 5:57:13 AM
@Enki91

Thanks for the input.

Character tab "Bhuvanishvari"

Now public if you can spare the time. :)
Last edited by Bhaladas on Aug 14, 2017, 6:39:18 AM
@volosi_nazad

With regards to your second question. Lightning Penetration does have more effect than the Added Lightning Damage, it just does not show on the tool tip DPS. With Lightning Penetration, you are not dealing additional DPS, your DPS is penetrating the indicated resistance. So it is an effective DPS increase, not a literal one.

To quote the first post by Enki, "Lightning Penetration is a variable damage multiplier, and gets stronger the more lightning resistance an enemy has." and so, in the end it is much more effective.

Just at the end of a long binge watch session, so my brain isn't quite functioning right :)

Perhaps someone can provide a mathematical example to illustrate the point.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Aug 14, 2017, 7:27:30 AM
Hello everyone, i was playing this build, and now i`m already 67. But i got little problem: killing bosses on maps, its normally or not? Please look at my character, and passsive tree. Help me in my little problem.
Good luck/have fun
Okay the question i have atm is weather or not using Le Heup of All Iron ring as well as Doryani's Invitation Belt would be good choices. They both still give res and a nice damage boost as well. Atm at lvl 74 I am using both while only using the resist form Helm/boots/gloves/chest to put me at well over the cap. Just wondering if these are feasible for later parts of the game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info