Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Any glaring deficiency that jumps out?

(I know I don't have the top-end gloves yet, and my jewels may be less than optimal)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/soufeeder/

Last edited by Soulfeeder on Jan 25, 2017, 3:38:38 PM
"
PEWPEWPEPEEW wrote:

when using Mind over Matter, you loose mana right away after getting hit 1-2 times from the bosses, so you will end up with spending your time kiting and waiting for mana regen and not dealing dps.

precisely the scenario in most of the cases.
carrying an hybrid flask of staunching or warding could help!
I am struggling hard with Breaches, i got the Vinktar Flask, Vaal Clarity and Vaal Haste, Decoy totem doesnt seem to last long either, i get like 1 sec insta popped at 4,5k life. Pissing me off lol :) Perandus was alrigth but the Breaches is a b*****
@Naruboku: Yeah that sounds like a good option. No matter what, the new version will take until atleast mid next week.

Gonna level the char over the weekend to see if the setup even works, or if it needs some more changes.
Can't really say yet what the final gear will look like due to that, a Lv4 Empower and +3 Arc chain helmet are pretty much fixed but for the rest, better save your currency for now.

@Soulfeeder: Life is a bit low on helmet, but other than that nothing really. Gear will change with the new setup, so just keep it all as is for now.

@PEWPEWPEPEEW: Yeah, Breaches really show the issues of the current version very well. I'm trying to eliminate those major issues with the upcoming version.
twitch.tv/enki91
I'm really enjoying the heck out of this build, and I learned so much following the guide. Most definitely looking forward to the updated version. I do hope that you leave this current version and post the new one separately. Or perhaps archive the original post somewhere accessible. Either way, thanks for the amazing work you've done on this. This really taught me to understand the game better!
Last edited by otterrr on Jan 26, 2017, 10:08:07 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
I was about to take the current version down, but i'm still pretty torn about what to do. Could also release the new, hopefully better version already, but i can already see the rightful backlash from some players unhappy with having to respec and buy new gear.

Matter of fact is, the current version is flawed due to a big mistake i've made during testing phase. I've only tested it with high level chars and all gear/gems ready, which made some all the lower level issues slip under my radar. They only really became apparant through all the sometimes more, sometimes less constructive criticism (yes i've seen it all), and i try to eliminate the majority, if not all those points with the next build version.

I've quickly ran all my new ideas through Path of Building and it looks very promising so far.
Will level it over the next days and see how it feels.

My thought is just leave this one up with an introduction that says it is no longer supported and please see the new version with a link.

You will never please everyone no matter what you do, but, this leaves the info around for anyone who wants it and does not force a change if someone doesn't want it.

Very glad you decided to continue in either case.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Jan 27, 2017, 4:18:14 PM
"
Soulfeeder wrote:
Any glaring deficiency that jumps out?

(I know I don't have the top-end gloves yet, and my jewels may be less than optimal)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/soufeeder/

just out of curiosity, how much is your dps with double Doryani's Catalyst? I used two rare wands with flat damage, increased critical strike, cast speed and spell damage, and never tried Catalysts. They seem pretty nice due to insane elemental damage boost, cast speed and life leech! (using one at the moment on my flameblast elementalist)
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 27, 2017, 6:59:18 PM
Hello I was wondering if you have an passive tree for a ES version of this build ? I was running the life base and did very well ( thank you ) My guild talked me into going ES . But I am struggling with it .
Also i have the 2 void batteries that i'm using .

Thank you very much for sharing this build . Love it !
@methudman6: Thanks, glad it was still helpful!

@Dspayre: Decided to continue within this thread, with a small section for the old version and a note where discussion for the current version starts.

@gxtro2002: Not yet, but gonna give a little hint that one build variant of the new version will be fully ES-based.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi,

I am new to this game and would like to follow this build.

But I have the following doubt about the passive skill tree:

Why a lightning based build don't alocate points in "Lightning Walker", "Heart of Thunder", "Breath of Lightning", and several other that boost lightning damage?

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info