Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@SyZ: They should work. Just tested it myself and they still do apply.

@wimpy_tuna: I'm a bit confused, my tree takes most of the nodes you listed there such as Dark Arts?
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi Enki

I haven't posted for a while as I have been trying other things in the leagues. I jumped back on the other day and had a blast. I had forgotten the speed and fun of the build. The only thing I ever found frustrating about the build were boss fights.

I am just throwing an idea out for boss fights. I am not a theory crafter and this is just a rough idea.

What if we replaced the Lightning Warp 3 link with a Spell Totem, Wither, and other green gem such as Void Manip or Desecrate. Then replace the Cold Pen in the 6 link with Void Manip.

We would lose the movement but get a quasi decoy in the Totem, a DoT, a slow, and some damage that bypasses the bosses shield.

Swapping Essense Drain in for Arc might also be an option for bosses with no adds.

These changes need no colour changes of sockets and don't turn the player into a single target build for bosses with adds.

Kang
@Kanguranan: Hey, welcome back! This idea would unfortunately not turn out very well due to no proper scaling into anything ED makes use of.

Some players have currently discovered how powerful Mastermind of Discord is for this build vs bosses, you should give that a try if you got Uber Lab done already. Current ways to trigger it are Flame Dash/Flame Totem + Ice Golem/Frost Bomb, but i'm working on a better integration to the build for the next update. Until then it's still in testing phase, feel free to experiment a bit aswell if you want.
twitch.tv/enki91
isnt conductivity good spell for this build?
"
rezzet wrote:
isnt conductivity good spell for this build?

Yes, but you need to learn the mechanics more to understand why Conductivity isn't the optimal choice, have a look at the Call of the Brotherhood ring, it'll all make sense :)

On a side note, do not run red maps with Elemental Weakness, had a few RIP's yesterday due to seeing how far I could push running without Enfeeble :D
Last edited by Sectiplave on Oct 20, 2016, 4:04:00 PM
since we are converting to cold from lightning in this build, how is mastermind of discord helping? and if it's not, what should we pick instead?
https://www.twitch.tv/lamebwah/v/96194385

some gameplay spamming maps, dying to a t11 boss, playing a few packs wrong, and then having about an hour of good little map spamming going from 83-84

going to go into only crit / crit multi nodes from 80-90 pretty much. (throatseeker, arcane potency). should be around 55% crit chance, 402ish% crit multi running a full tanky version of the build @ 90.

dual curse, avoiding hex proof maps and ele reflect past a certain point even being as tanky as i am. 53k~ dps with haste and power charges up.
Last edited by wimpy_tuna on Oct 21, 2016, 12:01:47 AM
Can i play this build with CI instead?
Is it a good idea?
I have Arc CI based on this build slightly. If you wanna try just remember aobout:

certanin ring:

=must have. It usese ring slot, not ammy slot, better than kalua ammy.

...and certaning belt:

=this is not even (considered bis but for me is simply to comfy to have it to just drop it. My frst run without it was on map "Sea witches and rest of frozing shits", so I'd sleep with it under pillow if I could.

Wort I did was t11 rare, so I have no idea what's gonna be next tho.

P.S. OP Sensei, look at my last diesings:

I spot that using alchs instead of essences is way cheaper and about as likely to give you nice enough wand
Now I have loads of essences to spam at other tings :3

t.Masterwandermaker.

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Oct 21, 2016, 5:30:00 AM
@daleyyc: It's still in testing phase, will be implemented deeper in next update after 2.4.2.

@wimpy_tuna: Getting there!

@puttimeth: That would require too many changes and make it a completely different build.

@skuadak: Nice wands! Too bad the first one doesn't have space for cast speed.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info