Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Rinatine wrote:
"
Ulvheart wrote:
"
Rinatine wrote:
Why not have quality on Arcane Surge? Is it bad? My Arcane Surge gem happened to have quality on it already. Do I need one without?

at 20% you get 10% extra damage - I can't see why you wouldn't. I run this on my version of this from 3.11

That was my thought but I figure there's a lot about this game I don't know.

"Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell Damage"

Arcane Surge is not linked to Arc, so you dont get the 10% Spell Damage.
If you change the build and link AS to Arc you would get the buff.
Last edited by Clix17 on Apr 11, 2021, 2:31:32 PM
Trying to follow this guide, but I think I made some sort of mistake? I've been skilling along with the POB build that's linked and that I imported, however it seems that the "Passive Tree Goals" that are linked underneath each leveling section are entirely different from the POE import.
I checked the Act 10 tree goals just to be sure, and sure enough it's completely different from the POE import. Did I mess up somehow?
its because the the act guide in pob is a levelling guide you have to respec after act 10 i think
Just a question regarding the upcoming balance changes.

Will the nerfs to Vaal righteous fire, wave of conviction and vitality be too much for this build to handle?
Doubt it. Unless those gems are completely gutted.

It will be somewhat harder to kill bosses with lower lightning penetration and less extra damage.

And we will have slightly less life regen, though with Agnostic we have plenty of it.
Heya I have had a great time with this build but wanted to finish it off a bit in standard. Because I have a 'trigger socketed spell when you use a skill' setting off wave & conductivity I have a spare white slot on my weapon (clarity/vitality/enlighten on other wep).
I just wondered what skill would be nice to trigger along with these two? I'm at level 88 and you can check my char page if needed.
I just want to put something there that will help the build =)
I saw 'blade blast' on the POB but is this the best option?
"
pscowan wrote:
Heya I have had a great time with this build but wanted to finish it off a bit in standard. Because I have a 'trigger socketed spell when you use a skill' setting off wave & conductivity I have a spare white slot on my weapon (clarity/vitality/enlighten on other wep).
I just wondered what skill would be nice to trigger along with these two? I'm at level 88 and you can check my char page if needed.

I have unnerve gloves, so I don’t use blade blast and I have a conductivity on hit ring, so that isn’t needed either.
I trigger orb of storms which is linked to culling strike. ^^
"
YersiniaD wrote:
"
pscowan wrote:

I have unnerve gloves, so I don’t use blade blast and I have a conductivity on hit ring, so that isn’t needed either.
I trigger orb of storms which is linked to culling strike. ^^

Oh yes from the old arc build! Well I cant link anything to it but orb of storms seems to work really well +0
"
HennekY wrote:
Doubt it. Unless those gems are completely gutted.

It will be somewhat harder to kill bosses with lower lightning penetration and less extra damage.

And we will have slightly less life regen, though with Agnostic we have plenty of it.

Ok, thanks for that. It's difficult for me to grasp how major changes will affect things for the time being.
The Trigger-Craft on weapons nerf is most likely the biggest hit to the build in terms of quality of life. You can get conductivity on a ring and a large cluster with "corrosive elements"(only 5% less res exposure after wave of con. nerf)
That would still automate your curse and exposure but at a slight damage loss and makes the build more expensive.
But then i got free sockets on one of my weapons. dunno what to do about that. Maybe just stormbrand with culling and increased crit strikes for EleOverload uptime?
Someone got a better suggestion for a free 3link setup? :D
IGN: Bizzlsnaff
Last edited by EddyIrvine on Apr 14, 2021, 12:51:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info