Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
deimudda69 wrote:
I have a bad feeling about overall viability without investing >20ex to comfortably do red maps, but ill do it nontheless, since my usual starter is dead for me after the totem nerf.

you know that single totem does about 15% more dmg which compensates for the asend nerf? and you have more totem cast speed and on top one more totem in toal due to the gem change. So, I dont see a nerf. Only the ramp up to get all totems up takes some more time, but dmg wise you are better then before. dont you
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Give me new ascendancy pls
"
brunowa wrote:
Levelling this now and single target is terrible.

On Act 4 (level 30), and trash is fine, but single target lacks big time. When does it pick up?

Dominus was a pain the ass to kill taking forever (I'm also on a 6L using tabula).

Tabula leveling is a trap in this case because of Archmage, you won't have the required mana sustain for a 6L and just always be OOM/lose all your damage. Also keep in mind that you'll miss the 3.13 Mastermind of Discord that we'd take in first lab, which is going to be huge.

I've leveled it myself a couple of times while trying to make up for the buffed Mastermind and it worked fairly well.
twitch.tv/enki91
You have enough regen to utilize Blood Rage for easy Frenzy charges and a nice dps boost with no downside for mapping.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
Iamod wrote:
You have enough regen to utilize Blood Rage for easy Frenzy charges and a nice dps boost with no downside for mapping.

That or running regular RF, both is possible for those who want to and don't mind the loss of regen.
twitch.tv/enki91
Over 6 years of a gold standard build guide with constant updates and my first 'successful' character i made.

Will be reccomending this yet again to some of my friends i've managed to convice to give PoE a try.

Thanks for all your hard work!
"
Dspayre wrote:
A stellar job as usual Enki.

I notice that on your skill tree that you do a couple of thinks slightly different than I would. Minor difference I think though.

1. You took the 30 strength and 30 dexterity nodes near elemental overload. I would suggest that you spend the two points on Practical Application near our start area. This will net you a gain of 5 more strengh, 5 more dexterity, and 40% chance to avoid interruption from stuns while casting over your way.

2. by the bottom jewel socket, you extend out to the start area with the last point giving you +5 intelligence and 20% mana regen. I might take the first node on the right fork from out start area to get +14 energy shield and 25% mana regen instead.

3. goint north from our start area you take two crit chance nodes. I might respect those to go through Lord of the Dead instead to get more minion life.

Thank you for doing this every patch. I may not comment much, and sometimes I stray off into my own thing, but, I have been reading this thread daily since page 85. Hard to believe that was a little over 5 years ago. I really appreciate your work and that of the regular contributors.

Edit: I notice in the Weapons section that you list "Wrath has #% increased Aura Effect C", but I don't see Wrath in the gem setup. Though I do see you list it in the Rings section when you discuss Essence worm.

All fair points, but I do wanna explain my choices here:

1. The +30 nodes aren't meant to be permanent. Once getting Pure Talent and Atziri's Foible we won't need the +30 Str anymore, but likely still the +30 Dex. So in that case we'd lose a passive when using Practical Application.

2. Those are for Pure Talent, giving us those stats and +25 all Attributes.

3. The crit is needed for EO procs.
twitch.tv/enki91
Don't want to be a meanie here but as far as i see it the build has very average EHP(14k 50k 50k 50k 10k). I only had good experience with builds at ~80k-100k. With that low EHP i died 24/7 in Tier 10 Upwards.

EDIT:
Well i did check the old 3.12 build and it looked much better there:
20k 90k 60k 90k 30k
So the new version can be more rippy.
Last edited by Imp0815 on Jan 15, 2021, 6:53:54 AM
"
Imp0815 wrote:
Don't want to be a meanie here but as far as i see it the build has very average EHP(14k 50k 50k 50k 10k). I only had good experience with builds at ~80k-100k. How is this so Popular? With that low EHP i died 24/7 in Tier 10 Upwards.

EDIT:
20k 90k 60k 90k 30k

This build is less tankier compare with necro but much more dmg.
you cant compare mana stacking builds with other builds cause you got insane high life sustain and you got a insane big shield with arcane cloak.
when you calc your ehp recovery per sec and include arcane cloak into your EHP you have way more EHP then other builds.
Dont know your experience with archmage builds but i rarely die with archmage builds.

Edit: with my last archmage arc build in heist i was like 40k 60k 60k 60k 60k
"chaos resi capped" and i cleared delirium t18 tropical island without issue, around 60 splinters each map"
with almost 8mill dps on a elementalist, with 4k life and 10k mana and 6k mana reg stationary.
This was last League !

With min maxed gear this Build can reach 4k-4,5k~ life 10k~ mana 6k~ mana reg and 15mill dps with a 7k ehp arcane cloak shield.
Elementalist dont have a good mana reg without mana items/atziri foible, for me this build isnt SSF viable anymore when you want rush red maps.
When you have the gear this build is awesome.
Last edited by Dreadmoon2291 on Jan 15, 2021, 7:22:07 AM
"
Dreadmoon2291 wrote:
"
Imp0815 wrote:
Don't want to be a meanie here but as far as i see it the build has very average EHP(14k 50k 50k 50k 10k). I only had good experience with builds at ~80k-100k. How is this so Popular? With that low EHP i died 24/7 in Tier 10 Upwards.

EDIT:
20k 90k 60k 90k 30k

This build is less tankier compare with necro but much more dmg.
you cant compare mana stacking builds with other builds cause you got insane high life sustain and you got a insane big shield with arcane cloak.
when you calc your ehp recovery per sec and include arcane cloak into your EHP you have way more EHP then other builds.
Dont know your experience with archmage builds but i rarely die with archmage builds.

I did not calculate this, i just look at the values in PoB.
And arcane cloak and MoM is the calculation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info