Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
miert9921 wrote:
thanks for infos about them.

i must back to my first question again.

this build have not any minions. just we have corpses. in this case corpses have any stats for give to main character with spiritual aid?

Along with what Arciinus said don't forget that once you upgrade your gear you can use the corpse generated and consumed by Bone Offering to trigger Kitava's Teaching.
"
miert9921 wrote:
"
arciinus wrote:
"
miert9921 wrote:
thanks for infos about them.

i must back to my first question again.

this build have not any minions. just we have corpses. in this case corpses have any stats for give to main character with spiritual aid?

Spiritual Aid doesn't require any minions - it just means that Passives and Modifiers on items that affect minions will also affect you. You don't actually need to have any minions, and in fact, this build doesn't use any by default!

You consume for Bone Offering (a spell that buffs your block). Corpses on the ground are helpful for Essence Glutton, an ascendancy passive.

its ok now. thanks for the all informations :)

Also, later you can get a decent Thread of Hope for 20c to 30c and get back a lot of the less useful skill points on the way to Spiritual Aid.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/KlX3jaDs5
First-time POE player! This guide has been great, and I'm now mapping comfortably.

I've gone through most of the upgrades and have mostly capped out on easy DPS wins. That being said, I'm currently only around 300k POB DPS, which seems to be somewhat lower than what the guide says I can achieve.

What do I need to do next to really increase it?

Here's the POB paste:

https://pastebin.com/SVYSXLTC

The only things on the Upgrade Path I've yet to do are to upgrade Archmage and invest in Cluster Jewels/Thread of Hope. My gear is OK (I think the total cost has been around 100-150 chaos) and I have some Chaos Orbs lying around, but I don't feel rich enough to at the point where I can drop multiple Exalted Orbs on upgrades yet.
Last edited by arciinus on Dec 2, 2020, 7:34:04 AM
Currently able to run most game contents... but it's taking such a long time to get my level up to 100 (now 98). Any good ways to farm exp faster? :/
"
bananacandy98 wrote:
Currently able to run most game contents... but it's taking such a long time to get my level up to 100 (now 98). Any good ways to farm exp faster? :/

Tunnel or Repository contracts, you can even scour them to prevent deaths. 10 to 15m xp per contract. Open all rooms, set off alarm by grabbing item, run back and forth through the whole thing three times. I used that to get to 98 but that's where I will likely stay, 98 to 99 and 99 to 100 are a real slog from what I understand. Not sure if it's true but I thought I saw somewhere that 0 to 98 is 50% of the way to 100 or something like that.

There may also be other ways that are more efficient, buying into breach runs and stuff like that but I don't know much about all that.
"
arciinus wrote:
First-time POE player! This guide has been great, and I'm now mapping comfortably.

I've gone through most of the upgrades and have mostly capped out on easy DPS wins. That being said, I'm currently only around 300k POB DPS, which seems to be somewhat lower than what the guide says I can achieve.

What do I need to do next to really increase it?

Here's the POB paste:

https://pastebin.com/SVYSXLTC

The only things on the Upgrade Path I've yet to do are to upgrade Archmage and invest in Cluster Jewels/Thread of Hope. My gear is OK (I think the total cost has been around 100-150 chaos) and I have some Chaos Orbs lying around, but I don't feel rich enough to at the point where I can drop multiple Exalted Orbs on upgrades yet.

Get gems to level 20, with 20% quality where needed per the guide, then corrupt them to level 21. Some will brick and you will need to start over. You can level another 6 gems in your weapon swap which you are not doing currently.

You will also want to get a well rolled Cloak of Defiance and 6 link it adding either Chain Support or Controlled Destruction. Also look at your flask setup, the setup in the guide is really good and I think you should follow it exactly. Check if you need the 30 dexterity from Agility, you might be wasting a skill point there.

You are kind of at the grinding point, get more levels and save currency for significant upgrades in order to grind higher level stuff for better returns. I have played this build twice and through the story and into early mapping the progress feels very linear. Then I hit a point where it feels like progress has ceased but there are massive increases from time to time that require saving to get to. You will also get lucky periodically and get a really good drop you can sell. This league I found a Cortex map and got a Bottled Faith which I sold for 20 ex and that was a major turning point for my build.

Some of the upcoming dramatic increases for you that I see:

Leveled Gems
6 Linked Arc setup
Cloak of Defiance
Thread of Hope
Cluster Jewels

The other thing is that once you get to level 95 and have the entirety of the basic setup it is amazing how making small improvements in gear translates into large increases in damage or survivability. The whole setup feeds upon itself so when it is all put together small changes to multipliers cascade through the whole thing leading to the large increases.
"
BuckFutter9 wrote:

Some of the upcoming dramatic increases for you that I see:

Leveled Gems
6 Linked Arc setup
Cloak of Defiance
Thread of Hope
Cluster Jewels

Regarding 6 linking and Cloak of Defiance, don't use your fusings until you have a Cloak of Defiance to use them on, that is the end game setup from what I know.
There is a sense to upgrade chain support quality (increased projectile speed)?
Also i have next question about gem upgrades, how to find gems with alternative quality? I don't know how to even filter it on poetrade.
"
Kenshiro92 wrote:
Also i have next question about gem upgrades, how to find gems with alternative quality? I don't know how to even filter it on poetrade.

You have to type in the name and manually filter through the results, for example below you have to scroll through a lot of Anomalous Archanist Brands and others that start with "Anomalous Arc" to find an Anomalous Arc.

Perhaps there is a better way but I don't know it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/za8VWR2t4
"
BuckFutter9 wrote:
"
Kenshiro92 wrote:

You have to type in the name and manually filter through the results, for example below you have to scroll through a lot of Anomalous Archanist Brands and others that start with "Anomalous Arc" to find an Anomalous Arc.

Perhaps there is a better way but I don't know it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/za8VWR2t4

poe.trade somehow works to only contain Anomalous Arc

https://poe.trade/search/imitonarinatui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info