[3.13] Enki's Arc Witch - a beginner friendly Lightning Caster

first of all thanks so much about this build. i have some questions

1.we have not minions without corpses. and corpses dont attacking. why we spend passive points at righteous army and something passives like that.

2.can dreamer better than forethought (at passive tree)?

3.i didnt understand mechanich about bone offering. and i cant using vaal righteous fire at anywhere its causing of my dead.

thanks and have a good game.

"
miert9921 wrote:
first of all thanks so much about this build. i have some questions

1.we have not minions without corpses. and corpses dont attacking. why we spend passive points at righteous army and something passives like that.


You need Spiritual Aid to see the advantage of Righteous Army so part of the minion bonus are given to you.

"
miert9921 wrote:

2.can dreamer better than forethought (at passive tree)?


As far as I am aware Reduced Mana cost of Skills is a malus for this build due to Arcane Surge.

"
miert9921 wrote:

3.i didnt understand mechanich about bone offering. and i cant using vaal righteous fire at anywhere its causing of my dead.


Bone Offering is basically giving you Block Bonus, you need a weapon with Trigger to appreciate it. And you should use Vaal Righteous only when you have enough mana regeneration.
Last edited by ArionAthreides on Dec 1, 2020, 1:40:43 PM
thanks for infos about them.

i must back to my first question again.

this build have not any minions. just we have corpses. in this case corpses have any stats for give to main character with spiritual aid?
"
miert9921 wrote:
thanks for infos about them.

i must back to my first question again.

this build have not any minions. just we have corpses. in this case corpses have any stats for give to main character with spiritual aid?


Spiritual Aid doesn't require any minions - it just means that Passives and Modifiers on items that affect minions will also affect you. You don't actually need to have any minions, and in fact, this build doesn't use any by default!

You consume for Bone Offering (a spell that buffs your block). Corpses on the ground are helpful for Essence Glutton, an ascendancy passive.
"
arciinus wrote:
"
miert9921 wrote:
thanks for infos about them.

i must back to my first question again.

this build have not any minions. just we have corpses. in this case corpses have any stats for give to main character with spiritual aid?


Spiritual Aid doesn't require any minions - it just means that Passives and Modifiers on items that affect minions will also affect you. You don't actually need to have any minions, and in fact, this build doesn't use any by default!

You consume for Bone Offering (a spell that buffs your block). Corpses on the ground are helpful for Essence Glutton, an ascendancy passive.



its ok now. thanks for the all informations :)
"
miert9921 wrote:
thanks for infos about them.

i must back to my first question again.

this build have not any minions. just we have corpses. in this case corpses have any stats for give to main character with spiritual aid?


Along with what Arciinus said don't forget that once you upgrade your gear you can use the corpse generated and consumed by Bone Offering to trigger Kitava's Teaching.
"
miert9921 wrote:
"
arciinus wrote:
"
miert9921 wrote:
thanks for infos about them.

i must back to my first question again.

this build have not any minions. just we have corpses. in this case corpses have any stats for give to main character with spiritual aid?


Spiritual Aid doesn't require any minions - it just means that Passives and Modifiers on items that affect minions will also affect you. You don't actually need to have any minions, and in fact, this build doesn't use any by default!

You consume for Bone Offering (a spell that buffs your block). Corpses on the ground are helpful for Essence Glutton, an ascendancy passive.



its ok now. thanks for the all informations :)


Also, later you can get a decent Thread of Hope for 20c to 30c and get back a lot of the less useful skill points on the way to Spiritual Aid.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/KlX3jaDs5
First-time POE player! This guide has been great, and I'm now mapping comfortably.

I've gone through most of the upgrades and have mostly capped out on easy DPS wins. That being said, I'm currently only around 300k POB DPS, which seems to be somewhat lower than what the guide says I can achieve.

What do I need to do next to really increase it?

Here's the POB paste:

https://pastebin.com/SVYSXLTC

The only things on the Upgrade Path I've yet to do are to upgrade Archmage and invest in Cluster Jewels/Thread of Hope. My gear is OK (I think the total cost has been around 100-150 chaos) and I have some Chaos Orbs lying around, but I don't feel rich enough to at the point where I can drop multiple Exalted Orbs on upgrades yet.
Last edited by arciinus on Dec 2, 2020, 7:34:04 AM
Currently able to run most game contents... but it's taking such a long time to get my level up to 100 (now 98). Any good ways to farm exp faster? :/
"
bananacandy98 wrote:
Currently able to run most game contents... but it's taking such a long time to get my level up to 100 (now 98). Any good ways to farm exp faster? :/


Tunnel or Repository contracts, you can even scour them to prevent deaths. 10 to 15m xp per contract. Open all rooms, set off alarm by grabbing item, run back and forth through the whole thing three times. I used that to get to 98 but that's where I will likely stay, 98 to 99 and 99 to 100 are a real slog from what I understand. Not sure if it's true but I thought I saw somewhere that 0 to 98 is 50% of the way to 100 or something like that.

There may also be other ways that are more efficient, buying into breach runs and stuff like that but I don't know much about all that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info