Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
I've set everything to public. I really doubt I could get my hand on the Crown, killing Sirius seems quite impossible if I can't even do a level 2 Map with atziri in it. I'm starting to hate the heist in place with guards those mobs are literally the bane of this build.

You have no '+ to max mana' on: Chest, Shield, Boots, Amulet, Ring 2, and Belt.
You need to have '+ to max mana' on every item you can.

The Cobalt Jewel on the left side of your tree is really bad. Use those 2 points to get closer to something like Forethought, Battle Rouse, or Divine Judgment notables.

Are you using Arcane Cloak on your left mouse button? You should be.

Your Arc is currently only a 4 link. Get any 5 link chest you can, hopefully craft it with + mana, and get Arc on a 5L asap.

Without the Trigger craft on wand, keeping Desecrate / Bone Offering up is a huge pain. If you don't have the craft (betrayal weapons), you can look for Kitava's Thirst helmet in the meantime

This build cannot kill Atziri without the Sybil's Lament ring and Yugul pantheon selected. The reflect will inst-kill you without those.
Last edited by Evernothing on Sep 28, 2020, 3:37:39 PM
"
Evernothing wrote:

You have no '+ to max mana' on: Chest, Shield, Boots, Amulet, Ring 2, and Belt.
You need to have '+ to max mana' on every item you can.

I'm wearing the best items I found around, this isn't Harvest anymore you can't get what you want.

"
Evernothing wrote:

The Cobalt Jewel on the left side of your tree is really bad. Use those 2 points to get closer to something like Forethought, Battle Rouse, or Divine Judgment notables.

I'm following the build has it is on PoB.

"
Evernothing wrote:

Are you using Arcane Cloak on your left mouse button? You should be.

Sorry but I prefer my character to be able to WALK and any skill set on the left button prevents you to do that.

"
Evernothing wrote:

Your Arc is currently only a 4 link. Get any 5 link chest you can, hopefully, craft it with + mana, and get Arc on a 5L asap.

Craft it with '+ mana'? I'm sorry but that is beyond my ability to do.
And besides that, I'vent seen a 5L chest so far besides the one I'm wearing.

"
Evernothing wrote:

Without the Trigger craft on wand, keeping Desecrate / Bone Offering up is a huge pain. If you don't have the craft (betrayal weapons), you can look for Kitava's Thirst helmet in the meantime

I can't do betrayal mission and I followed the guide step by step, if Bone Offering is such a useless skill unless you have a specific unattainable item why is there?
On Kitava's helmet, I'll try to farm it, but I doubt I will be able to do the maps who drops the cards that give it since right now I've issue doing a Level 1 map.

"
Evernothing wrote:

This build cannot kill Atziri without the Sybil's Lament ring and Yugul pantheon selected. The reflect will inst-kill you without those.

This build can't kill Guards Mobs on a Heist 10 level lower than I am, Atziri isn't even a realistic objective right now and beside that, I'vent enough Sacrifice to fight her right now.

Right now I want to do Level 1 maps, Atziri, Conquerors and Sirius aren't in my to-do list for this league for now.
1. Arcane Cloak on Mouse 1 will not prevent you from moving. It's instant, it doesn't even slow you down.
2. Why ask for advice if you refuse to follow it?
3. You didn't follow the guide at all. It says to make sure you have +HP and +Mana on everything. Especially +Mana.
4. Most of your gear is Lvl Req 48 or below. That is like Act 5 or Act 6 gear. Some of your items are clearly from Act 1.

If you have not seen a 5L, perhaps farm Humility cards in Blood Aqueducts.

Last edited by Evernothing on Sep 28, 2020, 4:30:45 PM
"
Evernothing wrote:
1. Arcane Cloak on Mouse 1 will not prevent you from moving. It's instant, it doesn't even slow you down.

I'll try it then.

"
Evernothing wrote:

2. Why ask for advice if you refuse to follow it?

Because get X isn't an advise if I have not the skills or the resources to get it.
I've no idea how to get X and the items I had with it are on myself.

"
Evernothing wrote:

3. You didn't follow the guide at all. It says to make sure you have +HP and +Mana on everything. Especially +Mana.

The guide says to have 75% of resistance too. What should prioritize then? Because right now I can't have both with the stuff I found and if I can't do map or heist is really hard to do.

"
Evernothing wrote:

4. Most of your gear is Lvl Req 48 or below. That is like Act 5 or Act 6 gear. Some of your items are clearly from Act 1.

That's what I got and I didn't lose because I died doing a heist. The game doesn't drop what we want when we want. Again you expect people to have gears without a certain chance for those gear to be available. Especially when you need a 75% resistance. You can craft only an affix on an item or a suffix without going on an RNG spread that will most of the time give you a less useful item.
The build uses a large mana pool for both DPS and Defence.

Archmage is scaling your Arc damage based on mana cost / max mana pool.

MoM & Agnostic are both using a large mana pool to soak up damage.

In your case it may be preferable to get +max mana on gear and use a Bismuth Flask for +35% resists until you can get gear that offers both.

SSF by it's nature is going to take longer to progress a character than trade league.

Do you have any Essence of Misery? You can use those to guarantee +mana rolls on white items.
"
You can craft only an affix on an item or a suffix without going on an RNG spread that will most of the time give you a less useful item.

Regarding this comment. Are you using your Alts, Augs, Regal, Chaos etc to try rolling useful gear? You absolutely have to gamble with these orbs in SSF, otherwise you will be grinding for gear to drop with the mods you want forever.
"
Evernothing wrote:

Do you have any Essence of Misery? You can use those to guarantee +mana rolls on white items.

No, I don't have any Misery.
I think this build was a bad choice for me, I have my hand already full healing mana and hit points, having to use a flask to get the res up is too much micromanaging.
Is there any build in this game that could do without crafting, pressing 5-6 key at once and all?
"
Evernothing wrote:
"
You can craft only an affix on an item or a suffix without going on an RNG spread that will most of the time give you a less useful item.

Regarding this comment. Are you using your Alts, Augs, Regal, Chaos etc to try rolling useful gear? You absolutely have to gamble with these orbs in SSF, otherwise, you will be grinding for gear to drop with the mods you want forever.

No. I've no idea on how to do that, it took me 3 months to figure out Harvest crafting and the league ended up when I got something that wasn't horribly subpar, I got anything really useful and Harvest was supposed to be the best crafting system.
Last edited by ArionAthreides on Sep 28, 2020, 5:06:46 PM

I'm doing pretty well so far in this league with this build, clear speed is incredible even at fully juiced T16 maps and lvl83 heists, so it might make a decent reference for whoever is struggling.
However, I do struggle a little with high tier end game bosses like A8 in terms DPS, which I know is a known con with arc and builds like these.
I would also like to have some input as to how I can improve my character even further in terms of that.
Last edited by anderssim22 on Sep 28, 2020, 5:14:34 PM
"
No. I've no idea on how to do that, it took me 3 months to figure out Harvest crafting and the league ended up when I got something that wasn't horribly subpar, I got anything really useful and Harvest was supposed to be the best crafting system.

It would suggest doing a trade league and buying your items with collected Chaos Orbs then. It takes a few leagues before you will get a good grasp on what mods are good, how to use specific currencies to craft higher-tier items, etc.

Alternately, here is a quick video guide on how the basic currencies work. Their only use in SSF is to roll items, so give it a shot on some drops that you find and you might be surprised what you can come up with.

https://youtu.be/Sl-wRRF-ekI

Also, I mentioned on a previous comment about farming Humility. You can run Blood Aqueducts zone in Act 9 over and over. It drops the Humiltiy Div Card for the Tabula Rasa 6 link chest item. You can spawn new instances of the zone if you CTRL click the zone in area. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Humility
Last edited by Evernothing on Sep 28, 2020, 5:23:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info