Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

PoB only evaluates the 5% lighting as extra chaos as a 4% DPS increase, which is not the best for 5 skill points. Even with the resists and block chance on top of that. Power charge on kill is interesting for clearing, but I find this build has plenty of trash clear without power charges.
Did you guys see some of the new Alternate gems for Arc? @.@

one of them has 0-20% extra chain range

and another gets 10% increased damage for EACH time it Arcs O.O

These are based on the quality
Last edited by larry8989 on Sep 24, 2020, 2:51:33 AM
can i use the Agnostic node with this build or it will be too much for my mana regen to sustain ?

Also can this build get me to A8 without cluster jewels ?
Last edited by iamDoudar on Sep 24, 2020, 4:24:27 AM
I want to ask at act4 after killing Daresso, dont level up areo of effect too?
With regards to Elemental Overload, and assuming you have 1% crit base because you're not using any crit on gear and are using the Foible, then why not do the following:

1) Pick up the two 20% spell crit nodes in the Witch area instead of the +10 str/int nodes to keep the tree linked. This'll take your crit from 1% to 3%.

2) Get a shield with 90%+ crit on it. This will boost from you from 3% to 7.5%.

3) When you use a Thread of Hope to get Spiritual Aid, also get Whirling Barrier and Sanctuary. As far as I'm aware, the Power Charge on Block from Whirling Barrier isn't specific to staves, and the extra block on Sanctuary helps proc it and adds defence. Once you add in Power Charges you'll go up to 13.5% crit chance, which should be enough to keep EO up constantly.

You could throw in Rumi's also for extra defence and extra up-time on power charges.
Yeah... As awesome as this build is I can't really recommend it for SSF. It works amazing while mapping etc but if you're like me you're gonna hit a brick wall when it comes to bosses. There's just no way to sustain the mana cost it takes to cast Arc (1300+ per cast, 5k+ /sec)

Even with the Trigger a socketed spell craft, uber lab mana reg enchant, several high % mana reg rolls on items there's just no way to sustain keeping up doing damage since you run out of mana in an instant. If you would also get hit at the same time it gets waaay worse because of The Agnostic node.

The only thing that would save me would probably be finding an Atziri's Foible and enough Oils to make Mana Flows.. Which is rather hard on SSF.

If anyone has any tips on how to fix this I'd appreciate it, or if you have any tips on other builds that uses a bunch of life + mana gear that I could switch to, since I can't kill the awakener bosses with this
"
Lissmano wrote:
If anyone has any tips on how to fix this I'd appreciate it, or if you have any tips on other builds that uses a bunch of life + mana gear that I could switch to, since I can't kill the awakener bosses with this

I'd try reducing cast speed on gear (faster you cast, the more mana you spend) as you need a nice balance between mana consumption and regeneration (noticed you've got cast speed on your wand and shield). I'd also try running without Agnostic, and also dropping Forethought and seeing how that feels on bosses. If it feels okay, then I'd start scaling back up again. You could also look at Kitava's Teachings jewel, but I can't see that being easy to obtain on SSF. Foible would help massively, but Mana Flows just really helps with sustain on map clearings rather than boss sustain.
Im personally not using Agnostic right now because of the mana sustain, when i use it, my mana drain much quicker than without it, so i will leave it for later on. I am siting at tier 6-8 maps right know and doing fine, but having some lack of single DPS and mana sustain in long battles.
Im using Dreamer instead of Forethough, too, because it give me more sustain. Right know farming to upgrade my wand and helmet and do some adjustments
Last edited by snnnp on Sep 24, 2020, 9:06:45 AM
"
snnnp wrote:
Im personally not using Agnostic right now because of the mana sustain, when i use it, my mana drain much quicker than without it, so i will leave it for later on. I am siting at tier 6-8 maps right know and doing fine, but having some lack of single DPS and mana sustain in long battles.
Im using Dreamer instead of Forethough, too, because it give me more sustain. Right know farming to upgrade my wand and helmet and do some adjustments

You can get Atziri’s Foible via The Soulless Beast prophecy or chancing a Paula Amulet. That should make it a bit more target farmable SSF.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 24, 2020, 9:24:23 AM
is there an endgame gear setup ? do we get trigger wand ? because the POB he has has just simple gear setup
appreciate that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info