Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Oh finally i've managed to do it thx for that.
I'm asking if i've made the gem setup correct and what should i do with empty gem slots. I'm also using some summoner spell just to tank some damage.
Managed to do Deathless! Despite the harvest op crafts i still consider this as an achievement, since its my first conquerors league. Thank u all guys, this guide and thread were very helpful!
https://youtu.be/nHx-l8h8W7A
Last edited by lamasuvictor on Aug 11, 2020, 4:07:53 PM
"
"
Vocasek9 wrote:
Any advice for DPS boost? I have 20-30 ex budget.

https://pastebin.com/L0xNj64D

There is so much stuff you can do with your budget. Biggest one is to get more mana wherever you can, which will scale your damage and survivability dramatically. Wand, shield, helmet, and body armor are all good targets (especially wand, this is really important). Go for a 6L Cloak of Defiance or really good rare chest, Crown of the Inward Eye or anoint Crusader on your amulet, ditch the unique gloves for good influenced fingerless silk gloves with Unnerved and/or Culling Strike affixes.

Also, once you have more mana, you can run Righteous Fire (drop the Arcane Surge from Flame Dash setup), which offers another huge damage multiplier.

You can get some ideas by reading the last 10+ pages in this thread. I've got 8m Sirus DPS with my current gear; here it is, for reference (can't post jewels atm):

Edit: you will also probably get a lot more overall damage if you drop your Orb of Storms support gems for Curse on Hit, Conductivity, and Increased Critical Strikes (I'm betting you're not able to keep Elemental Overload consistently triggered, since I'm not seeing much crit chance on your gear).

Also, a cluster jewel when you get more levels.

how do you get the 24% increased recovery rate on the belt ? i have one with t1 and it only can have max of 20%
Last edited by Fruitdude on Aug 12, 2020, 1:16:54 AM
"
Fruitdude wrote:

how do you get the 24% increased recovery rate on the belt ? i have one with t1 and it only can have max of 20%

20x fertile catalyst, easy-peasy. It might cost an ex or so.
"
"
Vocasek9 wrote:

There is so much stuff you can do with your budget. Biggest one is to get more mana wherever you can, which will scale your damage and survivability dramatically. Wand, shield, helmet, and body armor are all good targets (especially wand, this is really important). Go for a 6L Cloak of Defiance or really good rare chest, Crown of the Inward Eye or anoint Crusader on your amulet, ditch the unique gloves for good influenced fingerless silk gloves with Unnerved and/or Culling Strike affixes.

Also, once you have more mana, you can run Righteous Fire (drop the Arcane Surge from Flame Dash setup), which offers another huge damage multiplier.

You can get some ideas by reading the last 10+ pages in this thread. I've got 8m Sirus DPS with my current gear; here it is, for reference (can't post jewels atm):

Edit: you will also probably get a lot more overall damage if you drop your Orb of Storms support gems for Curse on Hit, Conductivity, and Increased Critical Strikes (I'm betting you're not able to keep Elemental Overload consistently triggered, since I'm not seeing much crit chance on your gear).

thanks for the answer. little bit confusing that there are two t1 tiers now but i haven't played for over half a year.
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
Yarbl wrote:
"
CliffAhead wrote:

can someone tell me if i'm wrong in my steps?

That'd work but you can optimise it quite a bit.
Like the guy above said, you don't need to craft lightning res to block it, as any other crafted suffix will block it by virtue of there being no suffix spots left.
You'd be better off removing life and bench crafting spell damage, that way you'd get a 41% chance to get +lightning skill gems from an aug and add/removes. Without the lightning damage block it's only about 13%, you can get life at the very end, that way you will also save some add/remove life's because suffixes will be full.
+Level to lightning gems is ok, but I think it only gives me as much damage to arc as like 30% spell damage, so probably better to just go for spell damage.

I've got this shield right now, it's pretty good but I'll probably end up crafting a new one with minimum frenzy charges instead of cast speed.

So remove life, craft light res, aug 2x lightning and go from there?

edit: i can't bench craft spell dmg on the shield =/, which means i need to re-do my entire step by step now.

right now i have:

prefix 1: + max mana - mana tag, can't be targetted
suffix 1: recover % mana on block - mana tag, can't be targetted
suffix 2: regen life per second - life, can be targetted

augment life has 3 possible outcomes:
- + max ES and + maxlife - prefix
- + max life - prefix
- regen # life per second - suffix

to get all 3 prefixes 1st, i should remove/add life until i hit any life suffix,then the shield will be:
prefix 1: + max mana
prefix 2: any life mod, to use remove/add life at a later step
prefix 3: empty
suffix 1: recover % mana on block
suffix 2: empty
suffix 3: empty

next, to target caster augments, i'm hoping for:
suffix: % cast speed - caster/speed tag,
suffix: increased crit chance - caster/crit tag
so i will craft non-caster tagged prefix to block all prefixes

if all hits well i should have:
prefix 3: any crafted non-caster tag
suffix 2: % cast speed
suffix 3: empty

augment lighting will give me 4 possible outcomes:
prefix: % increased lightning dmg
prefix: +1 to all level of lightning gems
prefix: gain % of lightning as extra chaos
suffix: lightning resistance

so now i remove crafted prefix, and craft a non-lightning suffix to block all suffixes

prefix 3: +1 to all level of lightning gems
suffix 3: any crafted non-lightning suffix

remove craft, and aug speed to get 2 possible outcomes:
suffix: % increased cast speed
suffix: + minimum frenzy charge

suffix 3: +2 minimum frenzy charge

now, i use remove/add life to craft the final prefix, if all hits well i should have:

prefix 2: + max life
suffix 3: +2 minimum frenzy charge

now this, i believe, should be correct?

update on my shield:

"
CliffAhead wrote:

update on my shield:

Holy shit, that shield is so dope! Nice job!
"
"
CliffAhead wrote:

update on my shield:

Holy shit, that shield is so dope! Nice job!

thank you, it's a 19% dps upgrade from my previous shield:

still room to upgrade. max life is T4 now, so a couple rerolls is needed.

lightning damage is T2/3, i need to check PoB if it is better or worse than:
- +1 level to all lighting gems
- gain % of lightning dmg as extra chaos dmg

fun fact: i augment caster and got T1 spell crit 1st try. was tempted to keep it but decided that crit didn't do much for me

all in all, excluding my own harvestcrafts, i spent the following amount:
140c for life craft - 2 attempts
50c for lightning craft - 2 attempts
1.5ex for speed lucky craft - 1 attempt
"
"
Vocasek9 wrote:

do you have a stream? I'd love to pick your brain about how to craft some of these items. I'm very new and I have the basics of harvest crafting but i'd have no clue how you make stuff like yours.
you can refer to page 1635 and 1636, i was asking for crafting advice also, and i got some good replies.

i also listed my crafting thought process down in my earlier posts. first time crafter here too, so maybe we can learn from each other.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info