Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Does the Cinderswallow flask add anything to this build?

Hi me again. Guys I finally got my essence worm and enough resists ( even lightning 120+ i hate baran) but i dont feel like im hitting. Really i dont know whats wrong with me or this build is like that but im lvl 80 now and cant even run t7 maps properly. I can finish them but if I want to make a jun quest or something I waste like 4 portals. This build is not suppose to be like this.I just cant figure it out what the hell am I doing wrong im losing my mind. I cant hit and I dont feel tanky either. Pls help me.
"
DoubleClick07 wrote:
Hi me again. Guys I finally got my essence worm and enough resists ( even lightning 120+ i hate baran) but i dont feel like im hitting. Really i dont know whats wrong with me or this build is like that but im lvl 80 now and cant even run t7 maps properly. I can finish them but if I want to make a jun quest or something I waste like 4 portals. This build is not suppose to be like this.I just cant figure it out what the hell am I doing wrong im losing my mind. I cant hit and I dont feel tanky either. Pls help me.

Edit: My poe buld shows me 193k arc dps and 77k orb of storms
Anyone check out my char and tell me why Bone Offering + Desecrate never casts?
Hey guys what do you think?

I'm at 64 atm, what do you think about using this as 6L

Then when I find something better I can swap it and get agnostic passive, I'm not sure on what kind of modifiers to get in armor, I think that armor is pretty ok for the time being.

Thanks in advance.
"
litelmoo wrote:
When I link in 1 equipment the
Arcanist Brand + Desecrate + Bone Offering

It say's Desecrate and Bone Offering skill can't use.

That's because you don't cast them individually when linked to AB. You cast AB and it triggers both of those spells with it.
Last edited by Proshvam on Jul 10, 2020, 7:06:49 PM
"
DoubleClick07 wrote:

From what I could gather:
- I would replace Lightning Penetration Support with Controlled Destruction Support until you get a 6link.

- You barely have anything that specifically increases or adds lightning damage (actually just a ring that adds 3 to 34 damage to ATTACKS - not spells).

- Get Healthy Mind jewel and replace your Ghoul Shine cobalt jewel

- Get Watcher's Eye with either "#% increased lightning damage while affected by Wrath", or "#% increased Mana Recovery Rate while affected by Clarity". Mana recovery is more important, but you want damage so.

"
Echosyp wrote:
Anyone check out my char and tell me why Bone Offering + Desecrate never casts?

Happened to me too, they suddenly stopped working for me after I changed gears since my attributes dropped below the gem's requirements. Make sure that's not the case.
Last edited by realkph on Jul 10, 2020, 7:56:14 PM
"
L3gion132 wrote:
Hi I have a question regarding your Passive tree:

I see on some of the nodes there are oil icons above them but I can not see any info on them on what they are or that they referenced in the guide

I LOVE THIS GUIDE farmed a good while to get the gear I am using now with a slight variation in the skill tree but over all 200/100 will use again

Thanks in advance

I don't think anyone answered you.

The oils listed are what you would use to annoint an amulet so that the amulet gains that notable passive.

I would recommend annointing Path of the Savant on an early amulet, and then see the detailed writeup on page 1584 of this thread on whether to use Mana Flows or Undertaker.
"
litelmoo wrote:
When I link in 1 equipment the
Arcanist Brand + Desecrate + Bone Offering

It say's Desecrate and Bone Offering skill can't use.

Cast the Arcanist Brand on the enemy, and that will trigger Desecrate and Bone Offering. (Read the desription of Arcanist Brand.)
"
Vics10 wrote:
Hey guys what do you think?

I'm at 64 atm, what do you think about using this as 6L

Then when I find something better I can swap it and get agnostic passive, I'm not sure on what kind of modifiers to get in armor, I think that armor is pretty ok for the time being.

Thanks in advance.

If you've got it, the armor is not bad for the build until you take The Agnostic, as you mention. 6L all blue will run you good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info