Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Dear Enki,
I want to thank you for your very detailed guide. It´s my first time playing poe ever and I learned a lot in the past 3 months. Your guide helped me sooooo much! I really like playing "Fizzzy" and I don´t care that I can´t facetank Sirus- well, who can. ;-)
So thank you for your dedication!
first off like to say i love your build and have been following it for awhile. currently trying to play it in ssf and its my first time getting to maps in ssf. i am stuck at around 8 watch stones and cant get any better loot to clear the maps for more watch stones. any advice for this? i have a few ilvl 75+ things ive been trying to craft on like a vaal regalia and an eclipse staff with no luck. i am pretty new but not really. i have about 600 hours im just getting super deep into the content though. figuring out all crafting mechanics and past league. any tips might be helpful
New setup is finished, expect pretty much an entirely new build that fits the purpose of a beginner build much better. Now it's just up to survive patch notes.

Also, would anyone be interested in a small preview video of what's to come, minus potential patch notes changes?
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
New setup is finished, expect pretty much an entirely new build that fits the purpose of a beginner build much better. Now it's just up to survive patch notes.

Also, would anyone be interested in a small preview video of what's to come, minus potential patch notes changes?

yes :D
"
Enki91 wrote:

Sure! And thanks for the lovely build and clearest ever guide!
"
Enki91 wrote:

Of course! And thank you so much for this guide.
"
Enki91 wrote:

Absolutely! My daughter and I are planning on playing a two-person team in the new league, and she fell in love with your build when we first started playing a few weeks ago. Anything that will help get her a little more excited to play would be awesome, and I love that it might be even more beginner-friendly!
"
Enki91 wrote:

Sure. Or some details. :-)
Hello Enki!
An "agnerod north" is good for this build?
"
Enki91 wrote:

Hell yes!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info