Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Can someone explain this to me? I'm a bit confused, I do have the beastcraft aspect of the spider but I dont know what item to put into it and what to do with vaal grace.

"Once our gear is good enough to get there without Discipline, we can replace it with an Aspect of the Spider craft and fill its socket with Vaal Grace for some temporary Dodge chance."

So if I understand right, I can use Zealotry, Flesh and Stone, Vaal Grace, and wrath? (still dont know what to do with aspect of the spider beastcraft though)

Last edited by StealthReborn-- on Mar 12, 2020, 11:01:13 AM
the guide says at that there is a 2link for flame dash but i only see one.

and for the auras are only 3 slots used, is the last one free for portal gem?
@Enki91 - which new notables are you most interested in so far?

Doryani's Lesson

0.2% of Elemental Damage Leeched as Life
25% increased Elemental Damage

**Seems interesting - could take this instead of Paragon of Calamity and then take Mastermind of Discord and grab Herald of lightning?

Corrosive Elements
15% increased Elemental Damage
Lightning Skills have a 25% chance to apply Lightning Exposure on Hit

**possibly a good grab as well?

Disorienting Display
25% increased Elemental Damage
10% chance to Blind nearby Enemies when you use an Elemental Skill

**possible alternative to Flesh and Stone, if you combine it with Doryani's Lesson and then use the Herald as a replacement?

Snowstorm + Chilling Presence to give:

Gain 10% of Lightning Damage as Extra Cold Damage against Chilled Enemies

and Nearby Enemies are Chilled
Last edited by GhostofJune on Mar 12, 2020, 11:35:25 AM
Hello guys, my very first post on this forum, is there a version for 3.9 of this build, one that I can open the hidden forum posts, because on the link from archive.org you cannot open the "spoiler" forum messages...
@Enki91 I've looked at your 3.10 build and noticed one very important thing: you don't use the "energy leech" gem. Since you're using eldritch battery now, you need that gem for 2 reasons: you're always leeching since your ES is used instead of your mana, this means that the gem increase the DPS more than empower (high end arc setup) or increased critical strike (basic arc setup), and it also improves your survivability since you're using MoM, leeching ES means more "life".
Hi there!
Do you think is viable use arc with new support archmage? At least for boss encounters?
"
Kirbmon wrote:
the guide says at that there is a 2link for flame dash but i only see one.

and for the auras are only 3 slots used, is the last one free for portal gem?

It's in the Notes with the Flame Dash Skill Listing...

"Second Wind missing in PoB"

It's a 2 Link Skill - Flame Dash + Second Wind, but PoB doesn't have it yet.

I am curious though to Enki -- With the Buff in Wands, Staff's still the way to go? -- I apologize in advance if I missed any explanation on this in the Build 3.10 Updates.
Last edited by MrRotten on Mar 12, 2020, 3:02:16 PM
@StealthReborn--
Rewritten that part in Gem Section, hope it's clear now.

@Kirbmon
Second Wind doesn't exist yet, so I can't link it yet. As long as you have no Devouring Diadem, you can fill that last slot with whatever you feel like.

@GhostofJune
If you're ok with losing the reflect protection, then getting leech from a different source and going with Mastermind of Discord is definitely an option. Although I wouldn't replace Flesh and Stone, it's too strong. Rather replace Discipline once your gear is good enough.

@Ginake
Unfortunate, thought this worked the last time. 3.10 starts soon anyway, so maybe just wait until then.

@ocombe
We have ES Leech from Heart of Thunder, that plus ZO + Stone Golem means our ES is back to full almost instantly. Energy Leech's bigger damage multiplier would barely ever be up outside of Path of Building for this setup.

@manuz89
With proper investment for sure, but not with this build setup.

@MrRotten
Yes staves are still best for this setup, we couldn't get the Trigger setup work properly with wands. I find Spellslinger a bit overrated anyway, atleast one of both parts will always be severely gimped compared to just going all out on the attack or spell.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 12, 2020, 3:22:33 PM
What are your thoughts on new Archmage support gem?
Freezien
"
azndecoy101 wrote:
What are your thoughts on new Archmage support gem?

Will take too much investment for spammable skills to be worth the opportunity cost.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info