Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

i think i hit a wall.... I am not sure which item i should upgrade next, it feels every item is 10+ex for minor upgrades :/

as you can see i run your old Setup with 2x Curse and 1x selfcast Curse for Frenzy( i think its better then your setup with Bloodrage ) for SpeedMaps i run inc Dmg, and for PartyPlay + Hard Bossed i swap too Pcoc

Vaal Clarity for No Regen Maps

the only better idea would be change 3-4 items so i can replace the PoL for AA(?), but i would loose 4 max res, not rly sure if it worth or not...

Tree, next lvl i will get Soul Siphon

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABLMFQgceB2MI9A3RDkgRDxGWFm8WvxbzGGoaOBpsG_EdFB_HIG4i9CSqJjwmlScvKU8qCyt4LJwtiy-dNuk5UjpYOtg740GWRKtE-0WdSVFMLUyzUDBTUlVLVa5VxlgHXfJfKmHiY0NkCWZUakNrt2wLbRlwUnRVfsd_xoIQgpuD24UyhXuFfYnTiiiMNo5kj0aPpo_6kFWTJ5UulnSa4Juhna6iAKcIrJius7aGtvq5k7zqwFTAZsMJ0PXVptte37Dhc-Nq44TkIuWL6-7r9ew47SDwH_DV8h33pvfX?accountName=KillerKrug&characterName=Sorceresss

and again thanks for keeping the guide up to date
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

"
Enki91 wrote:
@Rivx: Congrats! You could possibly cap resistances through jewels aswell, just the question which would give you more DPS in the end.

Void Batteries are definitely one of the best highend investments you can do. I'm not using them because i spent a fortune for my wands (back when Glyphic had a higher ilvl req) and pretty much geared around the resistances i have on them

Before VB's you should definitely get a Vinktar flask. The map is pretty easy if you know the mechanics, you can also switch AA with PoL for some extra safety if needed. I've done the map numerous times with this build, both in Standard and Talisman, and only time i died was when i was chatting while fighting the guard with those two spiders - but that's completely my fault.

The 100% chance to shock against frozen targets mod is actually meaningless to us. We already have 100% chance to shock on crit, which we need to trigger freeze aswell, but we still need to deal enough lightning damage to overcome the shock duration treshold.

@Vaaroth: That class looks extremely good for us, will most likely be my recommendation for people that want to play this build as witch, unless Elementalist turns out stronger than it sounds on paper.

@VzwsoN: First investment should be a Vinktars flask, seriously that thing is just too good to pass on.
After that, you can look for a better DPS amulet (spell dmg + crit + crit multi) or new weapons.
Despite Dagger having high implicit crit, you still want a 90%+ spellcrit roll to offset the loss of cast speed. Sceptre could have double the spell dmg and/or flat cold/lightning dmg to spells on top of the existing stats, though i'm not sure if something like that even exists on TSC market.

Great info, Ill work on those.
IGN: VeeZee
Hi, first thing, let me thank you for this very beautiful build, its concept reminds me a lot of my enchantress build back on d2.
I am relatively new to the game, and i am planning on using this build on my new char.
I have two question for you that i was hoping you could answer.

1) How likely is it that after Ascendancy coming out 4th march (i believe) the build is not going to be viable again?

2) I found this build on the list of builds in the witch section, i'm talking about this thread:

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/549763

There, your build is listed as

"
[2.1] Whaitiri's Crit Arc Witch - beginner-friendly, MF-viable, insanely fast map clearing

but in this thread, you never mention MF, not even in the title (or did i miss it?)
So I want to know if that's a mistake, or the build actually is MF-viable?
Thank you either way.
Is it possible to fit inspired learning jewel in?
@BundesHeinz: Sounds about right, it will definitely be the most offensive choice. I'm just a little afraid all the extra crit multi coupled with top gear could be deadly towards reflect, even with Vinktars up. Or if Vinktars gets nerfed after all these complaints. But that's something none of us can answer yet.

I currently plan to include an Assassin, Occultist and Inquisitor version. Each of those have some interesting aspects. Assassin for those that want to go all out on DPS, Occultist for those that want to go dual/triple curse (Ele Weak gloves + Warlords/Poachers on HoI + 3 defensive curses on CwDt) and Inquisitor for those that want to go an alternative route without Penetration gems, opening the slot for somehting else.

@KillerKrug: There's honestly nothing really to upgrade on your gear. You could look out for some gg jewels, maybe with lightning/allres on top to ditch PoL for AA. The loss of 4% max lightres is not that bad with Vinktars up, Phys Dmg is more of a threat in high lvl maps.

@morpred70: Hey there, thanks for the kind words!

1. Can't really see this build getting destroyed by GGG, it's way too basic and imo not overpowered. It used to be stronger before 2.0, then got a huge nerf with that patch and heavily buffed again in 2.1, but i would say it was viable all the time and will continue to be.

2. I used to have that title in 2.0 and a small section about MF, but it basically came down to going full MF for Dried Lake/low tier maps and moderate IIR for higher tier maps. This is something any not too gear reliant build can do, so i removed the section with 2.1.

@Raggon: It works in the Templar slot if you additionally take Faith and Steel and the Endurance Charge, but it's questionable if it's worth dropping 4 other nodes and a jewel slot for it. But definitely worth a try!
twitch.tv/enki91
how about using controlled destruction instead of cold penetration?
Definitely not instead of cold pen, you will get completely stuck on any light+cold resistant mob. They're bad enough already, losing the only source of penetration would be terrible.

You can use it instead of faster casting, though, it can give considerably more DPS (depending on your other stats and the quality on FC), but will lose some reliability due to slower casts and less crits.
Hey! Great guide, I'm a new player, and decided to use it for my learning curve build.

I was curious if while using the leveling spec of firestorm and flame totem; would it be safe to branch 4 points into increasing the flame damage with explosive impact, then later resetting the 4 points used once arc is viable?

thanks a ton for any feedback!
oh also I play hc if that makes a difference!
@Razyk: Hey there! Yeah that's viable to do, also Fire Walker if it helps you with resistances and the temporary investment doesn't hurt your lifepool too much.

GL in HC!
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91 what should I look for in my first set of weapons on 1 Ex budget in standard?

Also, is it worth taking MoM until I have leveled enlighten, or the mana pool would be too small? I am kinda stuck with cloak of defiance for now, since it's the only 5 link I have for my level and it feels awful :(
Last edited by Raggon on Feb 15, 2016, 8:41:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info