Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi Enki, thank you for a great guide that helps us new players, I started to play this time last year but had to quit due to life reasons before I got very far.

Just now coming back in time for this new league, I like to play in SSF - will your new build for 3.9 continue to be SSF friendly?

Thanks!

"
Here are some videos of the Elemancer variant in action.

Looks good, thanks for posting these. I'll experiment with it later to see where the main differences would be, playstyle is still the same :)

I did manage to kill uber elder after another failed attempt (just played poorly), which was my goal for this character. I was initially planning to start playing next league but I wanted to do Zana's questline, so I'm happy I managed to do that in 3 weeks as a completely new player. This is probably nothing to more experienced players, but I wasn't even sure if I would be able to complete the questline in time. Thanks again everyone for the help and Enki for the guide, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without it. I'll be taking it a little more slowly now until league end.

How much I need to invest for Helmet, Belt and ring for 75% Resistance cap

I try to calculate 3 of resistance to get a 75% cap but it impossible for my thought do I need to drop my Atziri's Step for basic life + resistance boots?

what do you guys think? Please help me check my build it is already public.

https://imgur.com/a/NJFlHb1

Right now it is really hard for me to play in 8+ tier maps because of lack of good flask mods and resistance cap :(

Still, try to roll flask but didn't get the right mods lol
Hello Enki!

First of all, I have to admit I didn't read the discussion, so I'm sorry if this have been brought up before.

The story is, I was looking for smart ideas for builds to play in 3.9 , and I suddenly fell upon some crazy insane dps character with arc Here , and as I was stunned by the 13 million mark, I imported it to PoB to find it all true: https://pastebin.com/kza7rzZk

I searched Scion forum in hope to find a guide and good advice for this build, and non, so I figured I'd find the closest build here in witch forum (since this build is almost 95% witch) and I only found one arc guide, which is yours. So please forgive my questions.

1) Can this Scion version be suitable for league starter character?

2) Can you help me make toned-down version for poor people without many exalts to spend?

3) What you think about survivablity with effective life of only "5634" MoM considered?

4) Crit chance/multiplier seems so very unreasonably high , but could we probably get half of that at least?

5) damage doesn't consider shock, but how much exactly shock increase our damage in scion case (since it's smaller than Beacon of ruin)

Thanks in advance.
"
givemelight wrote:
Hello Enki!

First of all, I have to admit I didn't read the discussion, so I'm sorry if this have been brought up before.

The story is, I was looking for smart ideas for builds to play in 3.9 , and I suddenly fell upon some crazy insane dps character with arc Here , and as I was stunned by the 13 million mark, I imported it to PoB to find it all true: https://pastebin.com/kza7rzZk

I searched Scion forum in hope to find a guide and good advice for this build, and non, so I figured I'd find the closest build here in witch forum (since this build is almost 95% witch) and I only found one arc guide, which is yours. So please forgive my questions.

1) Can this Scion version be suitable for league starter character?

2) Can you help me make toned-down version for poor people without many exalts to spend?

3) What you think about survivablity with effective life of only "5634" MoM considered?

4) Crit chance/multiplier seems so very unreasonably high , but could we probably get half of that at least?

5) damage doesn't consider shock, but how much exactly shock increase our damage in scion case (since it's smaller than Beacon of ruin)

Thanks in advance.

I'm also very curious about this. The damage looks insane, but the survivability looks horrible...
@Nite1984
Maybe not relevant at this point anymore, but jsut socket a low level Arcane Surge and maybe Faster Casting. If you hold CTRL, a secondary skillbar will appear.

@guardianXXXIII
Bold affixes are required, the rest is listed by priority. There is no definitive way to say just f.e. how much cast speed is worth how much crit chance since it heavily comes down to how much you already have of each. Best way to compare items is import them into Path of Building.

+Level to Lightning/Spell Gems is a global mod unless it specifically says "socketed".

@Mekapoe
Welcome back! You'll probably be glad to hear that the currently planned 3.9 will be very SSF friendly, much more than the current one.

@oPuTTo
Rings can have resistance implicits, a good ring could already cover a large part of res needs. Although, better idea would be getting an Assassins Mark ring with some res and replacing Oskarm instead.

When looking for gear, don't look for straight up triple-res pieces, look for dual res and an open suffix to benchcraft the third. Check and compare with the poedb affix list to figure out if theres an open suffix if unsure.

Just questionable if it's worth at this point, with the league ending today and the build substantially changing on friday.

@givemelight
Looks interesting, mostly because they use many ideas i've already had planned for 3.9. That specific setup wouldn't be a good starter however. The big DPS numbers come from a fairly minmaxed setup, if you "normalize" the gear and remove the very rare pieces, you're left with just slightly higher DPS than this build will have in 3.9, but with very poor survivability and mobility on top.
twitch.tv/enki91
Arc getting straight-up buffed in 3.9! Shock also being improved, bringing Beacon of Ruin even closer to irrelevance. These changes look really good for the build. Enki, what are your thoughts?
"
Enki91 wrote:
Welcome back! You'll probably be glad to hear that the currently planned 3.9 will be very SSF friendly, much more than the current one.

I'm looking forward to your build update almost as much as the patch notes. I know how much work it's going to be. Thanks for all the effort man.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ENKI91 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Dec 9, 2019, 10:04:14 PM
gz on the buff, will probably start leveling with this
"
Arc, Soulrend, Molten Strike, Shattering Steel, Lancing Steel, Venom Gyre and more have been buffed. This is a buff.

Thought about giving your build another try, now I'm sure this'll be my league starter again. Can't wait for your changes! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info