Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I know it says in the description that this build isn't great in Delves, but how bad is it? I'm sort of just hanging around T12/T13 maps right now. I do alright, but now and then something will kill me. My RNG has been garbage lately. The first three days I found Inpulsa and two ex. Haven't had anything else since. Was thinking of a change of scenery in Delves.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Welp, I think I'm at the end of this build. I won't get past level 89. I was one box left then Kitava in Lava Lake reset me to zero. Inpulsa won't go 6L for me and I can't complete blight maps. I may just do the boring meta build and go summoner.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
I know it says in the description that this build isn't great in Delves, but how bad is it? I'm sort of just hanging around T12/T13 maps right now. I do alright, but now and then something will kill me. My RNG has been garbage lately. The first three days I found Inpulsa and two ex. Haven't had anything else since. Was thinking of a change of scenery in Delves.

It's not so bad, levels about 700 without any problems.

But really deep delving like 3000+ will be hard. We are squishy and slow, so side walls fall off much earlier than for specialized builds.

We literally can't take any hits at all at that lvls. And we do much less damage then specialized glass cannon delve builds.

For casual and semi-pro delving witch is fine.

Passive tree updated for 3.8?
Why do we use Diamond Ring, not Vermilion Ring? Yeah, it's much more expensive...
But guide is already have some endgame and expensive items.
And shield. While our damage is just enough to oneshot every regular mob in a game, and kill any boss in a reasonable time, should we invest more into survivability?
Lets say Elder shield, implicit 20 increased Spell Damage.
Pristine+Aetheric+Metallic fossil craft. We can get flat health (up to 109, wow), mana, 10% increased maximum life(wow), +1 to all lightning spell gems, spell damage, x of lightning as chaos damage, cast speed, critical strike chanse for spells, so on
Last edited by PaulMarch on Sep 22, 2019, 8:07:46 PM
If I get a weapon with "10% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you kill an enemy", can I get a different gem in my 6L, or would it still be better to find something else and use the gem?

I found a really good dagger, the only downside(that I can see) is that it has the Arcane Surge mod on it, but maybe it isn't a downside?

Also, can you tell me which one of these would be better?

vs
Yes.
Last edited by Bodomi on Sep 22, 2019, 11:17:14 PM
I also wonder how I can upgrade gear even further? Beyond guide's highend. Eternity Shroud and all shaper items, or you have any better idea? Played your insane build last season as witch, liked it so much that now Im playing it as assassin.
Last edited by PaulMarch on Sep 22, 2019, 8:48:14 PM
Hello! Thanks for this build! But I have a problem with CWDT. It cant work with Wave of Conviction and Immortal Call. Whats wrong?
"
Asachan810 wrote:
Hello! Thanks for this build! But I have a problem with CWDT. It cant work with Wave of Conviction and Immortal Call. Whats wrong?

Your gem levels are incorrect.

Immortal Call setup is supposed to be: Immortal Call level 11, CwDT level 9, Increased Duration Support level 20.

Armageddon Brand + Wave of Conviction setup is supposed to be Wave of Conviction level 7, Armageddon Brand level 4, CwDt level 1, Blind Support level 20.
Yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info