Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@bobmcbob124
Any other weapon except for wands or a shield with life and preferably some damage and spellcrit.

@hugomaestrelo
Besides what Cendrake already mentioned, i've noticed that you're not using any mana flask nor have any other ways to sustain your mana. So, replace the Quartz (or Diamond if you get consistent crits without) with an Eternal Mana Flask with the Enduring prefix. Also upgrade Pantheon if you haven't yet and use the 3x red socket recipe to use the full Immortal Call setup. The rest comes down to learning the specific fights.

@Alwayswannalie
As it's mentioned right on the jewel and in the PoB section of this guide, that's the shock from Beacon of Ruin since PoB can't calculate it itself. That char has 167% shock effect, 15*(1+1.67) = 40.05.

Also remember that multimodded doesn't necessarily means it's better in any way. In case of my ring and helmet it just assures me to put on the resistances I need after GGG forcefully changes yet another thing with major patches.

Don't be too fixated on PoB. I've done all content with this build for the past 4 leagues with just budget early-league gear, 400-500k Shaper DPS with shock calculated will easily get you there. As for high tier maps, damage is barely needed there to begin with.

Can't take a look at your char because the character tab is private.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Sep 18, 2019, 10:04:59 AM
Thank you very much Cendrake and Enki! =D

I will follow your tips ;D

About the pantheon, i fully upgraded it yesterday =D
About the mana sustain, I already have my Mana Flask in stash, i'm not using it yet because, till now, it was not completelly necessary, but it is in my radar =P

Have a good day!
What is shaper dps and how do you calculate it? In h/o my tooltip says 60k, i think in fights with flask i think it goes to around 100k
"
BlueBZS wrote:
What is shaper dps and how do you calculate it? In h/o my tooltip says 60k, i think in fights with flask i think it goes to around 100k

Shaper DPS is your damage output vs the Shaper, since he does not take as much damage as regular enemies. It's used as a benchmark for end-game damage output because it's the only meaningful metric when you get to the point where you are 1-shotting most mobs and melting most regular bosses.

You need to download Path of Building, properly configure it (e.g. "yes" for "have you shocked an enemy recently?", aura active, Arcane Surge in effect), and then manually factor in your shock effect to see your true damage. I think Enki has the formula for calculating extra damage based on shock effect posted in the guide.
Enki, what on Earth is your secret for getting Lighting Warp so quick?! I just watched your newest UE video with Kaom's Roots on and you're at least as fast as I was last league (Fulminologist character) when I was running faster casting, had 30 movement speed, and a bonus 28% increased cast speed from profane wand implicits. I had the helmet enchant and everything else I can think of that would make a difference...so how the hell are you so fast?! Let's not even talk about the videos where you're NOT wearing Kaom's.

Anyway, I decided to start the league with an ED/Contagion trickster because I thought I'd be able to gain more of an early advantage with currency/farming with an easier playstyle and more robust defenses. Maybe true, maybe not. It's a strong build, but this build is way more fun and I'm starting to miss it. I also had an Inpulsa's drop the other day, which seems like a sign. :D

I will probably start an Arc witch in the next week or two, once I'm to the point where UE is easy with my trickster. Hopefully, we'll have more feedback about and guidance on the effectiveness of Elemancer , which looks like a novel and powerful variant of this build I've never tried. I'm on the lookout for a 6L staff for when that happens. I'm regularly checking this thread for updates and look forward to getting back to my go-to build! <3
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on Sep 18, 2019, 5:09:05 PM
Hello, guys. i have rus guide for Arc Elementalist and can suggest some ideas:
pob - https://pastebin.com/EcKtB6dJ (DeathStormix)

1. Take Eldritch Battery
2. Drop Elwer worm ring (12+ exe...)
3. Take 3 aurs, reserv all MP, have ES
4. Take mechanic Focus from sustain hp, craft those affix
5. 3 golems - OP, imba)))

anybody have still good ideas?
Last edited by I_GameR on Sep 19, 2019, 2:16:35 AM
@WorderMostFoul
I'm using Profane Wands too now, the rest comes from +2 extra levels on LW through my wands and Golem Commander buffing Lightning Golem more.

@I_GameR
I've already said it before, i've compared Mana vs EB with beginner, realistic and highend gear and EB is straight up worse for this build. You lose survivability, damage, consistent sustain on demand and the build loses its accessibility, something that goes directly against this builds purpose. If you want to play EB, choose a build that doesn't have a ~100ES chest as BiS and use a different Ascendancy.

Also not sure where you take the need for Elder Essence Worm from. Have you read the guide?
twitch.tv/enki91
"
I_GameR wrote:
Hello, guys. i have rus guide for Arc Elementalist and can suggest some ideas:
pob - https://pastebin.com/EcKtB6dJ (DeathStormix)

1. Take Eldritch Battery
2. Drop Elwer worm ring (12+ exe...)
3. Take 3 aurs, reserv all MP, have ES
4. Take mechanic Focus from sustain hp, craft those affix
5. 3 golems - OP, imba)))

anybody have still good ideas?

Yeah, dude...Enki already tried exactly those mechanics (at least the first 3) for this build during the Synthesis league. You can look at my Coruscations character in standard for an idea of how it was at least geared. DPS was a bit higher from the auras, but it needed to sacrifice too much survivability and was a lot more expensive to gear. If you want some good ideas, try Devouring Diadem (for obvious reasons) and Zealotry with Watcher's Eye mod giving Arcane Surge (only way to get AS with EB).

That said, your current character doesn't look it's running anything close to either build.
Enki91 yes, i read. "essence worm ring - best DPS ring"

i tried and it rly work, just need Discipline + Energy Leech Support

WorderMostFoul i knew about all. but u plaid with other mechanic and style... ok, how know)
"
I_GameR wrote:
Enki91 yes, i read. "essence worm ring - best DPS ring"

i tried and it rly work, just need Discipline + Energy Leech Support

WorderMostFoul i knew about all. but u plaid with other mechanic and style... ok, how know)

Essence Worm =/= Elder Essence Worm

I'm not claiming EB doesn't work, you've just somehow managed to completely ignore all other points. So i'm not sure I even wanna bother with laying it out in detail if it's just going to be ignored aswell.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info