flaskman : the legacy

x
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
x
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM

Is incredibly rude from the start
If he has more than one of the item, even if you have found him through PoE Trade, will only respond with sarcastic & rude messages.
If he sends a message that can be misconstrued easily and you dont interpret it exactly how he means it, will then abuse you for it.

I repeat, DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM
if one asks for a price on a "of reflexes" or "of iron skin" flask and refuses to tell me which roll, one will not get a price.

i can't price an item if one will not tell me the item. believe it or not, i'm not psychic.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info