US01-23-STD 6v6 CTF

The queue for this tournament can be found in the "Events" tab of the "Events and PvP" panel. This can be accessed in-game through the menu button, or by pressing B (by default). You must queue for this tournament in order to participate in it. You cannot join this tournament late, as the number of rounds is determined by the number of players.

You must be on the following league/gateway to participate in this tournament:

League: Standard
Gateway: America

PvP-only characters can be used for this tournament.
Instructions on how to create preconstructed PvP-only characters can be found here.

This is a low-level event. It is restricted to level 28 characters who have not yet completed Normal difficulty.

You must queue as a party of 6 players in this event. All party members must be in the same game instance while queuing.

This is a Capture the Flag event
Capture the Flag events require you to work as a team to capture the other team’s flag and to bring it to your own flag. More information on how this format works can be found in the PvP rules.

Each flag capture is worth 3 points.
Each match drawn is worth 1 point.

The top 20 players by points will receive:
  • #1 Overall: Talisman of the Victor (Unique Jet Amulet) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 Overall: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 Overall: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 Overall: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 Overall: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 Overall: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 Overall: 1 Reward Point.

Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
lets hope this doesn't crash
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
how about remove this event till work properly?
3 teams...

a Talisman of the Victor as a price

crashes and unable to participate.

Seriously GGG please turn off these events, or make them fun only without any prices.

Giving out a talisman like this devalues that talisman greatly, shines a bad light on pvp as a whole, and also makes the event itself unfun if you only face 2 different opponent teams due to technical difficulties.

Unless this is truly all people who tried to take part in this, then it is just unpopular which makes me even more sad.
Crashed almost immediately upon entering the last match. :( It would be nice at least if we could requeue to complete the match when things like that happen.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
These really really need to be removed til more teams can get involved.
Wtb talisman of the victor.

Offer 1c pst
we did win fair and square though.

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
we did win fair and square though.

HAHAHAHA

<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info