No news today - Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to you too!
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
happy christmas :)
merry christmas
Leo's PVP mission's can't be abandonned,

Missing textures still occuring in Promenade / Colonnade layout.

Monster can turn invisible on multiple different occasions.

Map drops are ridiculously nerfed since last league and makes mid tier mapping garbage.

Master missions needs to be optimized.

Engine needs to me more performant on lower tier machines and we should be able to hide the rain or effects while mapping.

Crash occuring when the non-transferred to parent league race chars are logged into.

Shock effect still happens when when the enemy is killed on the corpse and lasts for a few times.

Desync has been buffed.

PVP is always empty (can't even do the dailies) queue for days (maybe it needs a change?)

There's too much going on and not enough players, make some guides for people to get into your game and tutorials.

I love the game, but jesus f* christ, fix your shit already. On that note merry christmas. Come back healthy and patch the stuff.

Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Oh cmon now, no news?! HOW WILL I LIVE MY LIFE!?!?!?

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays, Lord Krillson and GGG staff! May the coming year grant you all excitement and joy. Also good rng.

And to all my fellow exiles i wish a Merry Xmas with Shav drops all around and Mjolnirs everywhere. May Santa RNG bless your adventures and Atziri giving you a motorboating....

For this year was an illusion, exiles. >;D

On a side note, give us one little present, Great One.

LET US SEE CATARINA WITHOUT A MASK :D :D :D
Have a Merry Christmas, Chris, and everyone else at GGG! Thanks for everything. :)
Ty, happy holidays to you too, guys! :)
fuck yur expensive MTX i would have bought more of them if they were not so expensive.

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Merry Christmas guys!

And for the love of (#*$&#&)%)#(, start teasing some Act IV stuff when you get back! :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Merry Christmas to you too Chris, and to all of you guys: players and devs, casual readers and visitors, lovers and haters!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info