finally in! XD

Just saw the email saying I am in the beta! I'm at work and started to jump for joy :-D. Can't wait to get home and try the game out ^.^
could i have buddy key <3 please!!!!
joined 11/25/11
gratz
Thanks! I don't know if i got a buddy key or not. Im at work and using my phone to check my mail. I'll have to check my mail when i am at a computer.
could i have it tho lol, i sent you a pm also but i will say congratz again =D

ps..... i probably would do anything =P

and btw make sure you check your spam inbox to because i was talking to someone else on here and they said they couldnt find the e-mail just a heads up
joined 11/25/11
Last edited by troopertroup on Nov 6, 2011, 9:09:11 PM
Friend keys are given out at random to beta players. They don't get one as soon as they get in and they aren't ever guaranteed one. Way to beg it up though. :P

Anyway, grats to the OP. Hope you enjoy it and help the game get better as you do.
Congratz!
Lucky dog
"
"
JLC4 wrote:
Lucky dog
You're making it blatantly obvious that you've made multiple accounts.. JLC, Two accounts made oct 20th same time, Three more made today, same time. All of which post today. Scrolling through to update timer as 'active'.

=/ Balls to it.

---
OP: Congrats if you're around later when I'm off work I'll drop a ton of gems so you'll have a chance at testing some skills.

Very true about that guys accounts. No worries, should he get a key he will probably be probationed real quick:)

And grats on getting into the beta (:
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
Congratz ;D
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243
^^^^^Polish Corner^^^^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info