Beta Account Giveaway

OK Guys,

So, Maleficus the guy i was going to give the key to never got back to me. So, here we go again, most of you have already seen me post up here before and know what to do, if you have already sent a message to me via youtube feel free to copy + paste and just resend the same thing you did last time. For anyone new to what i was doing check out my Path of Exile video for more info at:

www.Youtube.com/ExaltesGaming

Check out the content and i hope you enjoy, if not send me a message anyway saying why you think I should give you the key.

Side note: If you're going to spend the time to send me an awesome message please get back to me within about a day so i can get the info to you and you can be on you're merry way playing PoE. Regardless for you guys this is another opportunity. GL.
give it to someone else who entered?

but yes i wlll send another msg! :)

EDIT: sent in my msg!:)
Last edited by Selquist979 on Nov 6, 2011, 7:07:37 PM
because i deleted all the old messages )=
Meh, these giveaways... I don't like them! I can never come up with any good reasons to why I would deserve the key more than someone else :P
I sent.. Sorry for my 3nd message. :)
Everybody lies..
well, im giving this away in like 20 mins, not many people have checked here, too bad for them i suppose.
Should I try to explain why I want to get key? My English not so good. But I can try If you want. I'm almost online 7/24. Frankly, I'm ashamed for writing this..
Everybody lies..
Last edited by Lucressia on Nov 6, 2011, 7:27:40 PM
Thanks for the giveaway Exaltes!

Hopefully someone paying attention will get the chance to test the game this time haha

Goodluck everyone!

-Foe
lol...... not sure what else to say about that.
OK well not many people sent me a message but too bad for them, Lucressia, congrats i will send you my account info so you can download and play, enjoy bro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info