Embezzler and Smuggler Torment Spirits

Just curious as to if anyone has seen / killed these two spirits. I've only seen one embezzler and it managed to get away. Have yet to see a Smuggler Spirit even after managing to get two characters to 70+. Anybody have an idea if these are like other challenge leagues where there is a minimum level cap or a specified zone to farm in?

Also anybody have any tips on finding spirits in general aside from just full clearing maps?
Had found smuggler once, killed it, nothing special happened.

Embezzler is the last one i need for the challenge :P, and i haven't seen him ever (level 84 atm).
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
I have all but the vaag cultist.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I found the Vaal Cultist last night in Temple of Solaris level 1. Have yet to see Seditionist or Smuggler. Best advice is do fast zones have sound on to hear the wails and if its a ghost you already have let it light up the screen for pinatas. Docks/Sarn/Mud flats seems fastest zones to find them. I am not sure if any are level locked.
Lvl 90 here, I've found all but the smuggler, a friend of mine has all but the embezzler
6 days playtime

seems like this softcore achievement is really hard compared to the HC one and the last SC ones
IGN @Darwinator - Alternatively PM me
Finding Divine and Echoing Shrines in Domination took me over 3 months out of the 4 month league though haha
Speaking of Divine shrines I still have yet to find that one yet let alone a Unique strongbox or Igna Phoenix. I'm so close to getting 4 challenges, they are all like 1-3 things left
Is it possible smuggler only spawns at some specific map? Its hard to believe i could have such bad luck and see other dozens times, and not this one (the same for seditionist).
embezzler is the guy which has ummm.. mtx head, cool looking ectoplasm, ive only seen him once. glad i killed him, still havent found smuggler though
Haven't seen... Embezzler, Smuggler, Seditionist.
Something like 3 days /played all in Torment and mostly mapping.
It definitely feels like "find all the shrines" all over again.

(To make things, worse, I do have to find the fucking shrines all over again, too!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info