Release please or beta

I'm tired of checking this site and battlenet for beta invites but like a crack head I cant stop!!! This sucks balls waiting for a good arpg...I could care less about the new LOTR and even Skyrim...Tired of all my games I just cant get into them with PoE and D3 around the corner.

I've tried to play Torchlight and it sucks..Play Titan quest and it's good but the story's not enough to keep my interest in it for more than 20mins of killing. WOW I just wait for raids I've done countless times. Anyways enough of the QQ but does anyone else just like this? 10 frickin years since D2 and that was the last one even worth playing but burnt out on it even =/ Ok now give me beta plz ^^
dude i want a beta inv to, but quess its randomly generated by the look of it. So we gota wait till its are roll or untill it comes out. they wont just throw you a inv if you tell them on the forums sadly i wish that could work to.
Last edited by dreadfullusername on Nov 6, 2011, 3:48:57 PM
Just be patient. The odds aren't our favour, but we will be playing during open beta and the actual release.
My advice is to busy yourself with other games or limit yourself to checking this site.

Honestly, the less you're on here, the easier it is for you to wait.
I can tell you it WILL happen one way or another.

Simply stop coming here for a while, or distract yourself on these forums by checking out other threads...

You WILL get an email once your accepted anyway, so why not troll your gmail account instead?
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
The more active you are on the forums, the more likely you are to get a key via a giveaway or someone noticing you're active and rewarding you :)
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
Taking so long to get an invite...
yeah i know im soon about to give up.. its pretty bad when i dont care about skyrim or D3 coming out all i want is poe but no ='(
joined 11/25/11
I enjoyed Torchlight, it was something refreshing in the genre and although it wasn't anything remarkable it was a game of hack'n'slash and that's all I needed. Isn't this game available early next year? It's like couple months away, relax :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info