Race finish procedure is broken

You broke the regular race item awarding and event finishing procedure with your changes to it for pvp. It's been 35 minutes since the 1 hour solo finished and my character is still in the race league and I haven't been awarded the stone of lazhwar yet.

It looks like the brutal race that happened this morning suffered the same fate - it still hasn't been wrapped up yet.

Please fix.
Noticed that too, chars from todays races are still in race leagues and cant be accessed.
The races that have run should now be migrated.

Currently the race migrations won't migrate automatically, we'll put in place a process to run them periodically throughout the day.

We should have a more compete solution, where the migrations run automatically at the end of races in a few days.

Bumping - ya broke it again. It was working for a few days and now it's not even giving out points.
This seems still to be an issue. I did not get any points for the races today and yesterday.
"
This seems still to be an issue. I did not get any points for the races today and yesterday.

We just gotta be patient, http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1151814/page/1 I know for sure this is one race that didn't go through or award stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info